Secrets

The six of them met Jan at the back of the prison.
"For those who don't know, I'm Jan and I'll help your asses out," Jan said opening up the back.
"Wait you're Jan, I thought you were old and weird," Bella said gesturing to her.
"I get that a lot, guess the name Jan has that kind of ring to it."
"So girl to girl talk.... you get any dick here? I mean the whole officer and prisoner thing, but there has so be a few hot guys," Bella said as they walked through the hallway.
"I wish, like yummmm you should see some of the guys," Jan responded.
"Girl let's be friends, we can get an apartment, preferably in New York, get some hot guys, and boom all set," Bella said laughing.
"Yasssss, best friends!"
"The fuck just happened," Mason asked.
Once they reached her office she grabbed the keys to the jail cells.
Bella and Luke went in while Mason, Brandon, Erika, and Natalie waited outside watching for other guards.
"They upgraded there security since we broke out," Natalie said.
"Yea, before these mother fuckers ain't got shit," Erika said as the rest started laughing.
"How did you guys even break out of here anyway?" Dallas asked.
"It's a secret," Erika said
"C'mon you guys can tell us," Brandon said with pleading eyes.
Natalie put her finger to her lips and shushed them before her and Erika started dying of laughter.
"We're not letting this go that easily," Dallas said smiling.
Soon after Bella and Luke came out of the office with Jan wearing guard uniforms. The four still stayed by Jans office while they went to get Emily, Emma, and the guys friend Hunter.
Emily and Hunter were talking while Emma as usual was asleep. Once Emily saw Bella she got up followed by Hunter.
"What are you doing here," they said at the same time.
"We're getting you out now wake up Emma and walk with us," Bella said in a whispered tone to Emily. Emily woke Emma up while Jan got Hunter out of his cell then unlocked theirs. Hunter, Emily, and Emma walked infront of Jan, Bella, and Luke. They walked like that till they reached Jans office again. No one said a word until they got to the back door. Natalie kept turning around. She felt like someone was following them.
"Guys, are you sure you haven't noticed anything odd?" She asked.
"Nat stop worrying we're fine," Bella said rolling her eyes.
They walked a little longer in silence, but Natalie still felt like someone was watching her. In an instant she felt someone grab her from behind. She saw a hand stick out Infront of her and a mans voice whispered in her ear.
"If you scream you and your friends die."
Her breath hitched as her entire body came to a halt. Her mind said run but her body was frozen.
The man dragged her back into an alleyway with a strong grip on her shoulder. He pinned her up against the brick wall. She still didn't move but she watched what he was doing, almost studying him.
"Like I said you scream you die. Now your friends will realize your gone and I know what your thinking they'll come back for me. They'll save me. There gonna use there powers and you'll be dead," He said in a winning girlish voice. She was shocked. How did he know her friends had powers?
"Now I'm going to take you somewhere and your going to stay quiet." He took his hand off her mouth. He knew she wouldn't scream. She didn't want to see her friends die did she? Right Infront of her knowing it was all her fault because she screamed.
"Why don't you just kill me?" Natalie said.
"What did you just say?"
"Kill me."
"What fun do I get in killing you."
"It's one less body and you'd be doing me a favor I would have to owe you then." He looked at her amused. No ones ever told him to kill them before. There's the beggars and the pleaders and the please please don't kill me ones. They were all boring to him.
"You can't owe someone something when their dead. How about I spare you and then you owe me?"
"Please just kill me."
"Give me your phone."
"What?"
"I said give me your damn phone or so help me." She cautiously took out her phone and handed it to him. He started typing then turned off the phone.
"Here. Now if you tell anyone about this you will watch all of your friends die." After he said that she heard her friends in the distant calling for her. Why hadn't Bella or Erika just mind linked with her?
"How do you know I won't tell?"
"You look like the type, and plus I programmed your phone if you say something I will be there in seconds and you can say bye bye to those stupid little friends of yours. Better get going before they lose their powers forever. I'll be in touch." She just stared as he walked away. Who was he? How did he know about their powers?
She shaked what she was thinking about off and walked out of the ally. She needed to think of a lie. She went to the wrong car? It wasn't the best of lies but it's good enough. She ran back to the car and met up with everyone.
"Hey!" Natalie said.
"What happened to you we were worried sick," Erika said.
"I-I thought I found a shortcut to the car turns out it was just a longer way back," she said with a small laugh. They all laughed a little but some of the girls were thinking about what she had said.
"Let's head back," she said. They all got into the van and Mason started driving back.
"While we were looking for you we tried using our powers but they didn't work," Bella said whispering only to the girls while the boys were talking to their selves.
"Yea, it was weird," said Erika.
"Can you use them now?" Natalie asked.
"Yea, there back to normal. Maybe it was just a side affect," Ava said. The were other small conversations throughout the rest of the ride. Natalie couldn't stop thinking about what had happened to her though.

They finally arrived back at the guys place and headed in.
"So what's going on?" Emily asked.
"We got you out of jail," Ava said.
"But why? Last time I checked you all broke our TV and stole our car!" Emily said getting angry.
"Ashlee's back we know that. Its gonna take all of us to beat him," Bella explained.
"I'm fine with it," Emma said.
"I'll think about it," Emily said looking at Bella before her eyes turned to Hunter.