The Alliance

"You're insane," the guy responded.
"HAHAHAHA TRUE, you haven't even caught a glimpse of it yet," Bella responded leaning forward on the couch.
Erika nodded in agreement but was unamused and continued to glare at the man.
"Can I at least get your names. If you want to have a whole alliance thing I need a name," he replied sitting back on his seat and folding his arms.
"Erika, and that's Bella," Erika introduced.
"That's where I recognize you, you girls are all over the news. Names Luke by the way," The guy said leaning foward offering them his hand. Erika just looked at it and he put it down.
"Erika you talk, I'm going to say something inappropriate and get our chances taken away," Bella said deep in thought.
Luke chuckled while Erika sighed.
"Well are you in or not? I'm a registered criminal, I can kill you if you say no," she threatened.
"Like are you gay? because  you're not an asshole, not that I know of so far," Bella asked getting of topic.
"I'd watch yourself Erika, and no I'm not gay," Luke responded both angered and amused.
"No that's not right, you're straight, not an asshole, and look like that. Sweet baby Jesus thank you! I still don't believe it, you're face is too nice," Bella went on.
By this point Erika's anger was strongly boiling.
"Can we have an answer, I don't have time for this if it's a no," Erika snapped trying to stay calm.
"Would you work with a stranger who came to your house late at night asking them to help break someone out of jail... that they don't even know?" Luke lectured.
"You sorta know us, we're a house hold name you see us on TV every God damn day thanks to those fucking news reporters." Erika said in a half angry half sarcastic tone.
"What's in it for us? What do we get from helping you save your friends and our idiotic one while by doing this we can be right where they are now with worse charges and more time?" Luke lectured getting angry but still kept his composure.
"For one you get your friend back and two you get an alliance with people that can do things people only dream of doing which will make you badass. On top of that we'll owe you a favor , and Bella will probably do anything you want." Erika said laughing at the last part as Bella smiled and winked at Luke.
"Your gonna owe us a huge favor," Luke said pointing at them.
"Yassss I could fuck you right now!" Bella said screaming as Luke and Erika started laughing.
"Did I say that? Oh well your hot therefore I don't care."
"Since we will be working together guess you should meet everyone."
"Yea we have more people too but they're stupid do we have to get them out?" Bella said.
Just as she said that there was a knock on the door. In walked Natalie and Ava followed by three other men that looked around there age.
"Oh joy there's more of them!" Bella exclaimed wriggling her eyebrows.
"I'm confused." Natalie said.
"Your always confused." Ava said glaring at Natalie.
"Well now that everyone's here I guess I should start. I'm Luke I'm the leader of our gang and everything we do goes through me. The man closest to the door is Mason. You can say he's the brains of the group and plans everything. We all know he definitely looks the type." Luke said laughing then started to continue.
"The guy next to him is Brandon and next to him is Dallas. They're the bronze of the group even though they may not look like it. The one who's in jail, Hunter, he's like the baby. Ran away from his parents and found us."
"Oh boy, I like this group.... let's be friends. But since we are playing introduction, we have no leader, brains, nope what's that? It's pretty much the fuck ups with personality, and the goody two shoes that are gullible," Bella explained.
"We may not have that but we have names," Natalie said.
"Well, I'm Natalie and as you can tell I get confused a lot," Everyone laughed as Natalie introduced herself.
"I'm Bella, hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," Bella said waving.
"I'm Erika and I swear if you mother fucking cross me your dead bitch." Everyone slowly took a step once Erika said that.
"I'm Ava, I'm the fun one," Ava said doing a dance.
"The other two that are in jail are Emily and Emma. Emily makes you tired because of how much energy she has, and Emma is just lazy," Natalie said.
"Well now since we know each other let's talk about how we're gonna get them out," Luke said.
The group all looked at eachother in an awkward silence trying to come up with ideas.
"Jan!" Mason bursted out.
"Who," all the girls said in unison.
"Jan's a security guard that works at the prison," Mason explained.
She owes us a favor and it looks like it's about to be cashed in." Luke said slyly.
"Okay so we get there, you guys meet Jan, and she gets them out. That's it? Seems too easy," Natalie asked.
"Well, we'll need a getaway car so who's driving?"
Mason raised his hand offering to drive.
"Damn it I wanted to drive," Bella whispered.
"Okay now Dallas, Brandon when I go in you watch my back. Bella your coming with me. Ava wait in the car with Mason, and Erika and Natalie will help guard with Dallas and Brandon. Everything clear?" Everyone nodded to what Luke said.
"Oh, this is gonna be fun!" Bella said jumping out of her seat.
They all walked to a big van that they all somehow managed to squeeze into. During the drive they discussed some extra details based on the escape, while Bella flirted with every guy in the car.
Once they got to the prison Mason dropped everyone off while him and Ava waited in the car a block away.
"Okay everyone ready?" Luke asked as everyone nodded.
"Lets go."

Written By~ Natalie ~Co- Written By~ Bella~

Hiiiiiii!!!! Thank you for reading! Drop a comment if you're down. Drop a vote if you'd like too!