The Nightmare

Emily's P.O.V

It was late at night and Emma was sound asleep. You see, the problem with me is that my super speed comes with non stop energy, so usually I have trouble going to bed at a decent hour. I just can't stop thinking about the others. I miss them so much. I mean, I've know them since I was a little girl and not seeing them anymore really hurts, but I know it's for the best. All over the news there have been reports of girls with magical abilities causing havoc across the city. I knew it was them. They chose to be evil, you see that's not my style. Ever since I developed my ability I realized that I could use it to help a lot of people instead of hurting them. I always wondered what it would be like to be evil, but the thought scares me because both of Emma's and my abilities could really do a lot of damage. Great, it's now two o'clock in the morning and I'm still talking to myself.
So I decided to take out my computer and look around for some new jobs. I hate being a barista. I want to go on adventures and become something but I know Emma has worked hard to get us that job, I just hate it. I feel like I'm being held back. I can't seem to find something exciting enough to do for someone like me at least.
Hours and hours went by, till I finally fell asleep. It was now 8 am and Emma woke up with a scream that jolted me awake.
"Emma are you okay what's wrong?" I said.
"I had a terrible dream, oh my god it was so bad!"
"Emma, talk to me what happened?"
"We were with all the girls, and they surrounded us, they were so angry about something. There was something wrong with them and I knew it. They were angry about us being good instead of evil. It was like I didn't know them anymore, they were just so cruel and they were hurting you. They kept hitting you and making me watch. You were crying, you were trying to run away but they had ur legs tied up. I was screaming for them to stop but they wouldn't. I had to save you so I used my telekinesis and hit them with objects till they ran away In surrender."
"Emma that's terrible, I'm so sorry."
"It's okay, I just don't know what to think anymore."
"You stay here I'll go out and find us something better to eat then pop tarts."
"Okay." Emma said sighing.
As I ran to the nearest store the image of Emma's dream replayed in my head. I knew they would never do that to us ,but I was scared as to why Emma would dream something like that. As I ran, I thought of the possibility of the choice of evil to change them into complete monsters. With all the news reports nowadays it was not hard to believe. Tears flew out of my eyes ,and through the wind as I ran completely loosing track of where I was even going. They were not the girls I once knew.

*Written by Emily*

To clear up confusion this is a continuation from Emma's P.O.V. There was another age jump, the girls are around 17/18 now.