Lost Forever?

"Now my dear, what's your name?"
"N-N-N-Nat-a-a-lie."
He pressed the button again,"You're very stubborn you're lucky you're mine now, I'll make you much better!" He said followed by a cackle as Natalie shot back getting shocked again.
"Now, let's try this again, what's your name?"
She looked at him in confusion. She tried to speak but she was very weak and now she finally couldn't remember her name. She could barely remember any of her friends or what had happened to her years ago. The man laughed maniacally. He had finally cracked her. The thing he had wanted to do since he first laid eyes on her.
"Now let's work on your personality!" He grabbed a hat like shaped gadget and placed it on her head. She tried to fight it as much as she could, but she could barely move her arm or legs to do anything. He laughed at the sight of her trying to move.
"You're a fighter I'll give you that. I might just have to keep that in you for certain things!" Followed by a loud cackle while he hit a switch by his side. Natalie fell back into her seat as another shock went through her and she passed out. She was all his now and he was going to make her like him. He turned around after staring at her to look back over his plan.
                                           ~
One by one each one of them went up to the casket. They were all still dismembered by what had happened. One of their friends had just died and one was missing. As they went up to the casket they said their goodbyes and sat back down. The girls decided that they would write a eulogy together and each read a part. The only ones there to hear it was the guys. They knew no one else and wouldn't dare try to find her family. Bella started and after her, each girl had gone up to say words after.
"We spent so many years together. Yes, she got on my nerves sometimes but she was my only family for so long and-" Just as Emily was going to continue, men in black suits came in.
"You're fucking kidding me right!" Erika yelled, ready to punch someone.
"Leave now," one of the men said.
"And if we don't?" Erika fired back angry.
"Leave now or we'll turn you in to Mr. Ashlee. We don't think you would like that would you?"
They all looked at one another questioning if they should go or just use their abilities on them.
"You have two days or we will turn you in," The man said turning to walk out the door.
"Are we really gonna go?" Ava asked.
"I don't know." Bella looked at everyone and said. If they left, they could all have a new start and have seminormal lives. On the other hand they would leave behind their friend that may or may not be alive.
"We'll be able to get a fresh start," Emily said.
"But we'll also be leaving behind Natalie, Emma, and all the places we know." Bella said.
~
Natalie woke up looking around in a daze.
"W-Where am I?" Natalie asked. She looked around the room until her eyes landed on a man in the corner.
"Who are you?" the man looked at her in confusion.
"I'm Natalie. Who are you?"
"I'm Jack, what are you doing here?"
"You brought me here," she said in confusion.
"What? I don't even know why I'm here," Jack said.
"You don't?" she moved closer to him thinking in her mind about everything she has been through. As she got closer to him he turned his head and started smiling at her.
"Oh goody! You're finally awake. How are you my dear!"
"Jack?"
"Yes, the other Jack is taking a nap right now. Don't worry I won't let him bother you!" he smiled at her getting closer to her. Before she could say anything, it felt like she was slowly fading away into darkness.
"Oh darling, I thought she'd never go away!" Natalie said laughing followed by Jack.
"I need new clothes! These clothes make me feel sad," she said, batting her eyes at him.
"Okay, anything for you my little beetle! I will have some brought to you soon. Go on and go to my room,"
"Yay!" She said like a little kid, running out of the room.
"Now I just need to set everything up and we'll be ready!" He picked up the phone and started to dial a number.
~
Everyone sat in silence thinking about what to do next.
Buzz buzz
Luke picked up his phone to hear a scream at the other end.
"What the fuck is this?" Luke said putting the phone on speaker.
"Hello! I see you are missing a friend! Well, you see I'll give you one chance to find her. If you don't then more fun for me! Better hurry to that abandoned building you used to call home! Au Revoir my dears! It would be ashamed if you were late!" There was a scream that came from the line before it went dead.
Sadness filled in their eyes after hearing the screams of what seemed to be their friend.
"We have to go," Bella said.
"You're right. After we get her, we have to go through," Emily said.
"Okay, everyone in the van let's go." Luke said already heading to the car. Mason drove as the rest sat silent in the back.
~
Natalie woke up with black jeans, black top, and a black leather jacket on. She scanned the room and saw an open door. Looking over the room once more she ran through it, looking for a way out. She didn't know where she would go or what she would do but she knew she had to just make it out. She ran down long hallways and corridors looking for a way out until she heard voices calling out a name.
"Natalie!"
"Natalie?"
She ran toward the voices hoping they can help her, but wondered who Natalie was. She turned a final corner and saw a tall guy walking around and calling the same name.
"Over here! Please someone help!" she yelled. The man turned her way and called to someone. As Natalie took another step she felt a hand over her mouth and another holding her arms down.
"Good, you did as planned!" She looked up to see Jack covering her mouth and dragging her away. He took her into the same room as she had woken up in before. He strapped her down and put tape over her mouth as she struggled. He started laughing before he pushed a button and a sound of a gun shot and her screamed played. She heard someone scream, "No, no, no, no she's not, she can't be!" With hearing that she faded into darkness again, wondering who those people were and who their friend was.

*written by Natalie*