"Welcome Home"

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me," the officer worded off.
"Man your cute, I'd love too speak to you," Bella wiggled her eyebrows.  The policeman ignored her and continued to do his job. Both of the girls were pushed against the counter being cuffed. They knew they could break out using their abilities so they weren't too worried.
"Jesus, im cooperating you stupid bitch," Erika said snapping as the police handcuffed her. By this point they will be charged with so much it doesn't matter.
"I know right Erika, precious cargo Mister," Bella said blowing a piece of hair out of her face.
"Shut up you two," one of the officers replied sternly.
Both of the girls pouted, but quickly realized that Ava and Natalie didn't take off. They saw them pulling in and slamming the car door.
They looked at eachother and nodded using it as a sign to distract them.
"You know usually when someone cuffs somebody, you know what nevermind. All I'm saying is this can go two ways," Bella mocked.
Erika started to laugh and the officers rolled their eyes.
"You know officer I have a question. What if I told you, I had superpowers with superfriends?" Erika said looking one in the eye.
He shook his head and before he could say something two other police walked in with Ava and Natalie.
"Shit," the two girls said in unison.
One of the men looked at Bella and Erika and back at Natalie and Ava, he said something to the other officer and grinned.
"So you girls are the mighty 4 we've been trying to catch. Glad to see you make it," the officer grinned widely.
The girls would've said something but even Bella and Erika kept their mouths shut. They recognized him, and there was no doubt he recognized them too.
After the realization, the girls went into a whole different world. No one spoke or even tried to escape, it was probably a bad decision, but they couldn't.
The four were separated into their usual groups, Bella and Erika, and Ava and Natalie.
Both of the rides were quiet for them. There were a few glances, but no one said anything.
After what felt like years, they finally arrived at prison, and then they realized they couldn't shut down. They were harshly pulled out of each car.
Once they were next to eachother being pulled in, Erika and Bella decided it would be best if they didn't change their personality. If Ashlee's guy didn't know before, he definitely knew now.
"Hey girls, oh how I have missed you. Oh please officer let us go. I swear we are innocent. Only Natalie did it. All her idea," Bella begged.
Natalie's jaw dropped and Bella laughed.
"I'm just kidding, about the inoccent part."
The police sighed," I thought you stopped talking on the ride."
"Nah I like to be a suprise," she winked and looked at Natalie.
Natalie glared while they were walking and Bella just gave her a smile.
"I swear I'm going to take their pathetic lives, maybe I'll even use their bones as a weapon," Erika whispered.
"That would get us into more trouble," Ava whispered.
"I'll cause more trouble if this goes on, you have mind control get us out of here," Erika exclaimed.
"What if we get caught," she whispered.
Erika thought about it for a second and knew she was right. But they were still pathetic and shouldn't be breathing, in her mind at least.
One by one they went through questioning, each girl had a different answer or story.

Once they were done with their interrogations they were all brought to a camera.
"Oh god it's mugshot time." Natalie said with an eye roll. You can definitely tell Natalie was over it all.
"Oh joy!" Bella said with excitement.
"I'm accomplishing my life goal!" She said to the officer.
The officer rolled his eyes and sternly told her to get up to the camera.
Bella ran up to the camera with much excitement.
"Make sure you get my good side sir, AHAHAH what am I kidding I always look sexy." Bella said.
The camera flashed twice one headshot and one profile picture.
Bella stepped off the little podium and Natalie followed.
"Please make this quick I hate pictures." Natalie said with a sigh.
The man took the pictures and she quickly left the podium.
"That's two seconds of my life wasted on a stupid mugshot." Natalie said.
Ava followed and said to the officer,
"Can I pick a filter for my picture? What if I want to share this picture to everyone I know, I need to look good!"
The officer shoved her up to the podium. You could definitely tell they were getting on his nerves. Ava crossed her eyes and stuck her tongue out as the camera flashed.
"That was fun!" She exclaimed.
Lastly, it was Erika's turn.
"Dude I swear to god if you touch me once..." she said with boiling anger.
Erika stepped up to the podium.
"Take the darn picture already!" she yelled.
Once she was done, she stepped off the podium stomping her feet.
"If I was up there for one more second then I was I probably would have ripped their heads off." she said very passionately to Natalie.
"Oh I'm sure you would've Erika." Natalie said with a slight chuckle.
The officer led  them to where they would turn in their clothing and be given their uniforms.
Lastly, they were led to their cells. They were all lined up next to each other  in their own cells.
"Welcome home!" The officer said sarcastically as he locked them up. Once he left them they all turned toeach other and said,"now what?" in unison. It was going to be a long night.

*Written by Bella and Emily*