United

"EMILY YOU HAVE TO COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" Emma screamed as Emily walked out of her bedroom. "What now Emma I swear if it's about your damn TV show again-"
"NO, LOOK!"
Emily looked at the TV screen and gasped when she saw the headline.
"Is that who I think it is?" She asked.
"It's them!" Emma screamed in excitement.
"What if Ashlee found them?"
"Oh well then we could go back to watching my TV show that got inturrupted."
"Emma!"
"Kill yourself."
"We have to find a way to get them out!"
"Like break them out of jail?"
"Yea, we have to save them!"
"I'm to lazy. Go ahead though."
"Come on let's go to the store and get supplies!" They both hopped in their car and ran to the store.
"What do you buy to help a jail break?" Emma said loud enough for someone to turn around and look at them before she started laughing.
"Ooo, maybe we can get new clothes!"
"Ugh, kill myself. Just pick mine out for me."
They got new clothes and some other supplies and started on there way home until they caught site of a letter that was hanging.
"Ashlee's looking for new people," Emily said
"Do you think he's still experimenting?"
"I hope not, but this is even more of a reason to break them out. We can't have him get to them and we can't loose them again." They both stopped for a second remembering there friends that were now in jail and now at the possible hands of a phycopath.
"So, when are we breaking them out?"
"We'll go tomorrow night. I'll run and check everything out before I take us both in and we'll get them out!"
"Ugh, kill myself."
Once they got home they went over the plan again before going to sleep.

~Back at jail~

"Does everyone know what they have to do?" Bella asked Erika, Natalie, and Ava.
"Yea," they all say in unison nodding there head.
They waited for the perfect time when the guards change shifts to break out.
Little did they know that they would get a surprise from there old friends at the same time. Before they could blink they saw Emily flash in front of there cells.
"Hi," Emily said standing in front of the girls cells. All the girls stood up with a look of shock on there faces.
"What the hell," they all yelled.
"Hey! They got their powers too!!!! Who knew," Ava commented.
"Better yet, they can break us out," Natalie responded.
Emily rolled her eyes obviously not thrilled by the idea that she was helping criminals escape.
"Oh thank God," Erika said.
"Hi Bem Bem," Bella said waving uncontrollably with the biggest smile on her face. Bem Bem was Emily's nickname when they were younger.
"What are you doing here?" Natalie asked.
"Me and Emma are here to break you out, but it's only because we found out that Ashlee is recruiting."
"Ashlee's recruiting?" Ava asked.
"Yea, and if you guys hadn't gotten thrown in jail we wouldn't have to be the ones to get you out of this situation," Emma commented looking annoyed.
"Oh shut your trap Emma," Bella snapped annoyed.
"Shit, the guards are coming!"
"Emily go try to find the keys to our cells. Natalie confuse him and Ava use your mind control. Emma blend in with the white so he doesn't see you," Bella stated as she looked through the bars to see the guard walking towards them.
"Hey do you know where I can get a Pizza? I'm really hungry." As Natalie said that the guard turned and her eyes glowed red.
"What, what am I doing here?" The guard asked. "Where am I?" As soon and he finished Ava stood up and looked him right in the eyes. "You were going to walk out of this place and go home. You never saw or heard anything."
As the man walked away Erika mind linked Emily to ask about the keys. Before they knew it there was a flash of light and there doors were open. There was just one problem. Alarms were going off all around them and there were guards coming from everyway.
"I'm not going down without a fight," Erika said. Emma found things lying on the ground that we're now flying everywhere. Emily rushed  through crowds of guards knocking them off there feet before they knew what hit them. Natalie confused the guards and made them walk into each other and over the railing. While Ava took control of some of the guards minds to fight against there own. While Erika and Bella ran and played there own version of hide and seek with the guards. The guards lost every time. They were spread through out the cell blocks fighting and using there powers. The first time they had all met in years and they were stronger then ever. Emma was throwing bars of metal at the guards until one snook up on her and caught her off guard. Emily jumped and grabbed a flying bar and hit him off of Emma. Emily then rushed off to knock others down to help the others. There were to many guards though. More and more rushing at them. They ended up corned. Thinking back to what Ashlee used to say Bella used her and Erikas power and said, " It's not our faults. We didn't ask to be like like this. He did this to us and we're here because of it." Erika then said, "He wished this upon us, and well be careful what you wish for."
Natalie chimed in, "We're the Homicide Squad we've been through a lot we're not giving up now."
"It's our turn to make the rules," Ava said.
With those words there was a sudden surge of power that came over them. They were all working together. Natalie confused them one by one as she was fighting them off taking away all there memory of fighting. Ava sent them in every direction. Having them fight against each other as Erika and Bella messed with there brains to the point that drives them insane or till someone got knocked out. Emma again used her telekinesis  as objects flew everywhere including some of the guards and Emily zipped through all the fighting grabbing objects out of the air and using them as defense. They continued like until everyone was either knocked out of dead. They didn't want to think that they had killed someone, but it's what had to be done. Before they left Natalie erased the guards memories of the girls escaping and all that had just happened. After they all left with only a flash of light being left behind.

*Written by Natalie*