"The Plan"

"Well, I'm bored so can we at least do something?! Like, we can throw darts at Natalie, or we can braid each other's hair. We can even sing songs," Bella said.
The four girls were on the floor of their house watching a movie they have seen hundreds of times. Normally they would be out at the time, but they had to keep a low profile because of everything that was happening.
"Or we can throw darts at you," Natalie replied.
"What's the fun in that? What if we get some guys in here? We can find a few, and kidnap them and then, we have guys in the house," Bella said back.
"Good idea. We can use my crowbar," Erika replied.
"You guys are insane," Natalie and Ava both said in unison.
"We know," they responded back laughing.
"I can just erase memories, we wouldn't have a record then," Natalie suggested.
"What's the fun in that? It's all about the chase natterz," Bella responded.
"True, but does anyone feel bad about what we did? Because I do," Natalie asked.
"Me too," Ava said agreeing.
Bella and Erika looked at each other and started to laugh.
"I think it's funny. Like what can we do call and say sorry?" Bella asked.
"Guys, what do prisoners use to call each other..... CELL PHONES AHAHAH!" Erika said dying.
The rest of the girls chimed into her laughter.
"Back to what we were saying, I mean it was great to see them again. I missed Bem Bem, Emma not as much, but now it's time to move on. What was going to happen? We all hug and forget what has been going on for the past 7 years? We will drag them down, we chose this lifestyle and if we stayed with them, they would change and ruin their lives. When they go to trial, they can lie and plead inoccent, or tell them our sob story, and boom they are out. It's better for us and much better for them," Bella claimed.
She wasn't wrong. If they stayed with them, someone was going to change. If it was the four of them, it would be shocking. In order to become inoccent and try to get rid of everything that has happened, they would be given a life sentence in jail. Plus, they were out numbered, the two girls would be heavily influenced by their bad habits. Not to mention, they broke them out of prison and acted like it never happened.
"Yea, you're right. I just wish we didn't just leave them like that. Especially if what they said about Ashlee is true. He has to know where we are by now, we after all, are all over the news," Natalie responded.
"We could get a friend to get them out, I know a group of guys. They aren't well known criminals either, but they got their friend in jail. I guess they said he broke into a teachers house or whatever. A petty crime like that, we've done much worse. Long story short, we can contact them and start a group. Get all three of them out and run," Erika suggested.
"You got me as soon as you said guys, now are they hot?" Bella said raising an eyebrow.
"Not sure, haven't met them before, but why not find out?" Erika hinted.
"I'm in if you're in Ava," Natalie said bumping Ava's shoulder.
"I'm in, how exactly do we find these people?" Natalie asked.
"Well, I have an address.... We just need to break in and convince them to come with us. And give us their money. With Ava's mind control, it won't be hard, but we should probably try to make some new friends." Erika claimed slyly.
"Hmmm, let's see, I'll use my charm cause helllo. Erika you can threaten them, Natalie you say something, and I'll laugh at it and they will feel bad for you, and Ava you will annoy the shit out of them so they cooperate," Bella stated.
Ava and Natalie glared while Erika shook her head in agreement.
"I think that badly represented us, you are vexing you should annoy them." Natalie responded.
"No Emma's vexing remember! We need to get our vexing member back because we miss her.... sorta, but still!" Bella said back.
"Fine, but there is no way I'm breaking in and asking them to join." she responded.
"You're a pussy, like a cat, less than a cat. You're just a pussy."
Erika and Ava watched amused as this was all going down.
"Am not! I kill people and steal for godsake!"
"Give me a P, Give me a U, Give me a SSY, What does that spell.... NATALIE, it spells Natalie!" Bella attempted to make the letters with her arms, while holding back laughter.
"Would you like it someone broke into your house and asked you to help them bail friends out and use their money?"
"You aren't even a pussy anymore. You're a man, without balls, just a man with a dick, no balls." Bella urged, hoping she'd break.
"Is that even possible?"
"Yes, because that's you, you are that."
At this point
Natalie's anger was boiling and was about to snap.
"Fine, but if they get mad it's your idea." she finally gave in annoyed as hell.
"YAY NATALIE!" Bella went to hug her and stopped abruptly.
"I forgot we don't hug, ew physical contact," Bella said.
Natalie began to laugh and Ava pulled everyone into a hug.
"You're still a pussy," Bella said whispering into Natalie's ear.
Natalie kicked her in the side and Bella fell to the ground over exaggerating.
"I have been insulted by a dangerous bitch! She hit me! Man down! Man down!"
Natalie just kicked her again, and sat back down on the floor.
"That was mean, cruel, and evil." Bella hopped up and sat down next to Natalie purposely hitting her side.
Erika and Ava joined them as they continued to finish their movie.

The next day
After much fighting, the girls decided that they would go to the guys' house at 11pm.
The entire day for them was lazy and they just wanted to get out of the house. They were so used to constantly doing something. It was weird to sit inside and make themselves useful.
At about 9:30, they began to get ready to leave since the house was farther.
They all dressed in darker clothes, and put their hair up in the same way.
They grabbed a purse and put needed essentials inside of it, and then walked to their car.
"I'm driving, don't even think about it Bella." Natalie snapped as she jumped in the front seat.
"C'mon we have this conversation every time we go on a drive, just once..... please." Bella pouted. Bella was holding her door, stopping Natalie from closing it.
"No I'd like to return in one piece," Natalie responded with a smirk on her face.
"Bella, you had that coming you mocked her yesterday," Erika said joining Natalie in the passenger seat.
"The past is in the past," Bella gave it one more try and sighed, hopping in the back next to Ava.

"Are we there yet?" Ava yelled over the loud radio.
"No," Natalie replied keeping her eyes on the road as tiredness ran through her.
"How about now?" Bella urged on.
"You both make me want to rip out my hair and bang my head against a wall," Natalie sighed.
"I can do it for you, if it's such a hassle." Erika pitched in.
"Why do I even try?"
The three other girls laughed at Natalie's response and began to talk about random things.
This went on for a good half an hour and they arrived at destination.
Their house was in the middle of nowhere and it looked like we're those creepy people in movies that keep dead bodies.
"Well, who wants to go in?" Erika asked.
"We need a car in case something goes wrong," Natalie added.
"Since I'm the youngest, I'll be on car duty. You three go on in," Ava replied.
"Eh yolo, I'll do it. Do I have to knock or can I just break in?" Bella asked.
"Knock and if they don't respond break in," Natalie responded.
"If you die, I need to see how it happens, I'll go too." Erika said unbuckling her seatbelt.
"Yassss E&B. Wish us luck," Bella said getting out of the car and slamming the door.
Natalie rolled her eyes but than smiled with a big grin as she noticed their nervous faces.

Bella and Erika slowly walked up the steps and looked at the door. As soon as Erika was going to say something, Bella began to knock at the door harshly.
"Bella, why, we didn't plan this. All we did was say go to the door. What are we going to do?" Erika said angered.
Before Bella could respond, someone opened the door to their suprise.
The man was tall and well built along with a perfect face. He was probably their age if not maybe a year older.
"What do you girls want?" he asked yawning.
"You.....I mean we have a few questions," Bella said purposely winking.
"Can't this wait until tomorrow.... wait you look familiar," he said studying their faces.
"Can you let us in DAMN IT before I use my claws and dig them into your flesh," Erika said smiling and looking at her nails.
"She's not kidding," Bella whispered leaning forward so only he could hear it.
He sighed but stepped out of the way so the girls could enter.
Both of the girls sat down on the couch and took in their surroundings. The inside was a lot better than he outside, everything was organized and neat.
"Sit down, please," the guy said gesturing at the couch. The girls sat down next to each other as he stood on the other side of the room with his arms crossed.
"Good so far. Let's just hope he doesn't kill us now," Erika said transferring the thought into Bellas head.
"Did you just commit a crime that ended up sending a friend to jail?" Erika brought up as she said that, he paused and his entire body tensed.
"Why? you guys cops or something? Is that how I know you?" he said gripping something in his pocket.
"Actually we are criminals, like real ones, charged for murder and everything! How cool. Anyways, we got some friends in jail too, what if we decided to work together, bail them out, and become a squad," Bella said throwing information at him.
"Hold on... what? I don't know who you chicks are and I don't even know your names. But you asked me to help get a few friends out? Do you need money or something?"
"Money, potentially, only some though, we need you to get our friends out so we don't get caught. So what do you say," Bella explained.

*Written by Bella*
A/N
Ayeee comment! (Unless it's mean, in that case don't comment)