Well

Natalie's vision was blurred as she awoke. She tried to rub her eyes but she soon found out  she was limited to movement. Her hands were restrained, and she was in a confined space. She soon realized  she was in motion as she was jerked to the left.
She tried to ignore the pounding in her head as she checked out her surroundings, well what she could see. She was in some kind of car. Faintly, she could hear music and talking but she couldn't make out the words. 'Maybe this is some prank Bella pulled on me'  she thought. Deep down inside she knew something was wrong. She couldn't remember anything that happened aside from the harsh arms that wrapped  around her before she passed out.
Natalie felt the tears come to her eyes as she pulled against her restraints
"Is anyone there, please let me go," she yelled.
She felt the car come to a quick stop.
"What do we have here?" The same guy that took her phone said harshly.
Before Natalie could say or do anything she saw black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*knocking*
Hunter jolted awake because of the loud banging at the door. He looked at the time and realized it was only 5. He tried to wait it out and see if they would go away away but the knocking didn't falter. He sighed deeply and unwrapped himself from Emily. Slowly he got up, not bothering to put a shirt on.
He unlatched the door and saw a strange man outside looking at him.
"Excuse me, I heard some noise," the man said with a heavy French accent.
"Huh?" Hunter said yawning.
"You, get on your knees and give me head, or you're out of here," the man said pointing at Hunter.
"I'm sorry, what?"
"Hunter is that Natalie," Bella said excitedly running towards the door. She looked like she got no sleep last night, no one really did.
"Uh, no," as soon as he said that the man stuck his head inside.
"I'm gay," the man said in an over exaggerated voice and smiling like a creep.
"The hell is this?" Bella said looking at Hunter and back at the man confused.
"I'm Sexy Ralph," he responded looking Hunter up and down.
"Is this a joke? You're nametag says Rudy," Bella asked motioning at Ralph.
"No, I'm sexy Ralph, I'm gay, and if he doesn't blow me, you're going to be kicked out."
Bella looked at Hunter with her jaw dropped.
"You're just great and all, but I think I have a girlfriend, well I think."
"Wash your ears! I don't care, I'm gayyyy. GIDGET COME AND BEAT THEM, BUT KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THE GUY, HES TOO PRETTY TO BE HURT," Ralph yelled.
"I want Mexican chips," a guy said moving in front of Ralph.
"Where did you come from?" Bella exclaimed.
Ralph started to laugh meniacally,"I'm gay."
Bella looked at everyone with wide eyes  and sighed,"LUKEEEE."
Then Luke came running out and joined them at the door, also shirtless.
"Well well well, you have to give me head too."
Ralph looked Luke up and down and Luke put his arm around Bella.
"MINE, you can have Hunter," Bella replied leaning into Luke.
"I'll handle this," Luke moved away from Bella and grabbed Ralph, he was obviously drunk.
Ralph slapped Luke on the ass and winked at Hunter.
"I'll take Mexican Chips down," Bella said following Luke and Ralph.
"My names Gidget, not Mexican chips," he huffed.
"That's not much better," she responded.
"I'll hurt you."
"Well I mean, I will share the chips with you," she said changing the subject.
"Me too, I'm hungry and I'm with the dumbass  over there that's drunk and horny."
"HAHAHAHA, well your circumstances aren't as bad as mine. My friend died, well I didn't like her that much, but you know. Then my one friend, like she's my sister, is nowhere to be found," Bella said.
"Oh that sucks, want to ditch them and get Mexican chips," he asked stopping.
"Please."

Once Luke and Bella dropped them off they soon returned back upstairs.
They walked in and Hunter was putting on a shirt, probably afraid of another Ralph situation happening.
"Don't put yours on," Bella whispered to Luke seductively.
"Is he gone," Hunter asked before Luke could respond.
"Why you don't want sexy Ralph?" Bella asked laughing.
"I feel uncomfortable," Hunter replied.
"Before we talk about Sexy Ralph, can we discuss what's going on?" Luke asked sternly.
"Yea let's talk now before Bem wakes up, I don't want her to be more upset then she already is," Bella responded.
Bella and Luke sat on the couch while Hunter leaned against a wall.
"I could've done something, we shouldn't have let Natalie and Emma go by themselves," Luke said.
"Yea, I feel like it's my fault even though I know it isn't," Bella replied.
"I hate seeing her upset, she's usually so bright and energetic," Hunter added.
"Aweeee Hunter," Bella said as Hunter blushed.
"Are you guys a thing?"
"Are we?" Bella asked Luke.
"Do you want to be?"
"Is that even a question?" she responded.
"Then yes we are a thing."
Bella smiled widely.
"Back to where we were, what are we gonna do," Hunter asked.
"I'm not sure, a funeral I think. We can't make it big though, Emma wouldn't want that." Bella added.
"Yea," the guys both agreed.
"I'm going to miss her, I joke nonstop but I'll miss her. Emily's going to be misreble too, I don't want that to happen," Bella said quietly.
"I still feel like I could've stopped it," Luke spoke quietly.
"She's gone now, talking about how we could've stopped it won't do anything. We have to think about everything she's done and remember her in the best we can."