Start again?

"Explain it one more time. Just 5 times slower," Emily said crossing her arms smiling.
The others sighed as Natalie was about to apologize for the 100th time.
"God damn it, Emily I will ship your ass back to the prison, and cut your tongue off so they don't hear you scream," Erika smiled sarcastically as she let out her anger.
Emily's face dropped as she put her hands up in defeat,"ok never mind we get it."
The six of them were all huddled in a corner of the guys house discussing what would happen next.
"Now what do we do? Just go after Ashlee? The guys will be a lot of help in that scenario," Natalie asked.
"I know another scenario guys would be a lot of help in, but I don't think it's necessary to make a joke right now is it," Bella said as the others rolled their eyes.
"I say we forget everything, and watch tv, and then cry about current circumstances," Emma suggested.
"I'm down," Ava responded.
"Hold on, we? We aren't even a WE anymore! Sure childhood friends, but why are we even working together. You betray us, steal our crap, and not to mention we are criminals now, thanks to your stupid asses," Emily angrily stated.
Silence fell over the girls, it's not the same as it used to be, they've been going the entire time pretending it was, but it was anything but that.

"You're not wrong, why are we together, who knows Ashlee could be helping people out for God sake. He probably has abilities too now," Natalie added in.
"Screw this. We can leave the state, change identities and start over, should've done it in the first place," Emma started to stand up but Bella pulled back her down.

"I'm going to be serious for about two minutes , don't get used to it. But really, you guys just want to turn away? Sure we made shitty choices, and yea we are horrible people and all that jazz, but that doesn't change our circumstances. At this point we are all screwed, why not actually stand up this time? We let Ashlee control us up until now, hell he probably knows we are coming after him. He easily could've found us before. We've done the crazy idea up until now so why change it," Bella said trying to convince them to stay.

The girls were silent for a moment until Erika and Ava both nodded their heads. The other three looked at eachother without saying a word.
"I can't," Emma said holding her hands up.
"Suit yourself, you go on, for once we will be doing the right thing," Erika muttered.
"Fine I'll stay," Emily whispered about to change her mind.
"Nat," Ava urged.
"I'm in too," she responded.
"Adios Emma don't let the door hit your invisible ass on the way out," Bella said to Emma hoping she would give in.
"Only because Emily said she's in, I'm in. If she didn't I'd be on my way to a different town," she replied angrily.
Bella smirked getting her way while the rest of the group started to laugh.
"Instead of starting our lives over, let's start us over. No more grudges," Emily implied.
"Agreed," the entire group said in unison.
The girls pulled eachother into a group hug for the hundredth time since they met, but this time it actually had meaning.
"Woah something happen?" Luke asked as he walked into the room stopping at the sight.
"Want something to happen," Bella said winking.
"You weren't kidding when you said serious for two minutes," Ava said.
"Well, whatever happened I suggest you go to sleep we will be resuming plans later," Luke responded walking out of the room.
"You just iced me, fine be like that," Bella jokingly flipped her hair.
"Well do you expect us to sleep on the floor," Emma yelled out.
"Yes that's exactly what we expect," Mason replied brining some blankets into the room.
"Wow thanks," Natalie responded taking a blanket from his pile.
"We just met you, would you like your own room,"
Mason mocked.
"I mean we can share," Bella added in, also taking a blanket off his pile.
Mason chuckled shaking his head side to side,"You have issues."
"We established that awhile ago." Bella responded.
All the blankets were passed out and the girls fell asleep quickly, except for Emily.
The idea of taking down Ashlee was one thing, but trusting the girls again was another. To shake off stress she got up and started to pace the room, she was startled when she heard a table get nudged.
"Shit that was loud," Hunter said fixing the coffee table and approaching Emily.
"Not loud enough, they're all still asleep," Emily said gesturing at the girls.
"True, are you okay? You seem stressed," he replied sounding concerned.
"Is it that obvious?"
"Well you are pacing the room in the middle of the night."
"True. Its just that I don't think I can trust the other girls. It's probably ridiculous but," Emily said looking him in the eye.
"Same, well with the guys. I don't know your friends really."
Emily smiled and nodded.
"Your probably better off that way, they cause you to pace around a room at 2 a.m."
Hunter chucked, and then there was a silent moment of them looking at each other until Hunter added,
"Hey we can trust eachother though right? It's nice to have a friend when your mixed into a crowd like this,"Hunter said.
"It depends, your not going to steal my keys and break my tv are you?"
"No promises, you better hope I hate your car."
"Thanks for this, I needed it," Emily said unintentionally touching his hand.
"For what?"
"Being a friend," she responded.
Before he could respond Emma's voice filled the room," I swear to god if you don't keep it down I'll kill you both."

*written by Bella*