Dare?

"Stop at a hotel maybe, that way we are closer tomorrow," Natalie said.
"Excellent idea." Bella replied yawning.
Everyone was in the van after they scouted Ashlee's place. They didn't get close enough to see any strange activity. Ashlee's place had changed from a small house to a legitimate lab.
"Look there's one right there," Ava pointed.
"Don't we need reservations?" Mason asked.
The six girls looked at each other and grinned.
"I'm sure we will be just fine," Ava responded.
"Am I missing something?" Luke asked confused.
"Can I fill you in?" Bella responded winking.
"Maybe."
"Holy shit NAT did you hear him?" Bella yelled out loud.
Everyone in the van laughed as Dallas pulled into the drive way.
"Me and Ava got it," Natalie said as they parked in front of the hotel.
"Are you sure they won't recognize you?" Dallas asked.
"Yea, we are in the middle of nowhere."

Soon Natalie and Ava returned to the car.
"Well, we only have two rooms so who's going with who?" Natalie asked stopping them in the middle of the lot.
"Uhhhhh, I'm not sure," Emily responded.
"Yasssssss, there is a god. Well I spend too much time with you girls I think we should separate," Bella said smirking.
"It's probably better that way, we can get to know each other better," Luke responded glancing at Bella.
"Yes we can," Bella said hitting his arm playfully.
"So who goes where?" Natalie asked.
"I'm with Emily," Emma responded.
"I call Nat, I'll stick something under her pillow and blame it on someone else. I also call Luke," Bella said wiggling her eyebrows.
"I'm fine with that," Luke responded.
Bella did a happy dance as the others laughed.
"I'm always with Nat so I'll go with them, Emma and Emily should be in the other room." Ava said gesturing at them.
The group nodded.
"I'll take Dallas so I'm not the only guy," Luke said putting an arm on Dallas's shoulder.
"Take that arm off him, I already said you're too pretty to be straight. Don't prove me right."
Luke took his arm off Dallas and put it around Bella.
"That's better," she responded smiling widely.
"Where do I go?" Erika asked.
"Maybe everyone else should be in the room with me and Emma," Emily said.
"Yea." everyone else responded in unison.

They walked inside and decided to hang out in one room and separate when they went to sleep.
Everyone was in a circle on the floor laughing whille Emma was on a bed trying to sleep.
"We are going to get a complaint for noise," Emily said laughing.
"Natalie did it," Bella said pointing at Natalie.
"You would say that and they would kick me out," Natalie responded.
"That's my job."
"Shhh I'm trying to sleep," Emma yelled, throwing a pillow at Bella.
"AHH it touched her, Im going to get cooties! BEM BEM hug me I'm scared," Bella yelled hugging Emily.
"Kill yourself," Emma responded.
"Emma shut up before I cut off your tongue," Erika snapped.
"I'll give you the supplies you need." Mason said to Erika.
"You guys I'm bored, wanna play a game?" Ava asked.
"I'm down," Brandon responded.
"Truth or dare," Luke asked.
"Hell yes," Bella responded excitedly.
"Ok so everyone gather around in a circle." Hunter said making a circle motion with his hands.
Everybody stood up and started to form a huge circle.
"Okay, who's gonna start?" Dallas asked
"Ooh I will!" Bella said with a smirk on her face.
"Oh god here we go." Natalie face palmed.
"Shush Nat. Okay, Luke, truth or dare?"
"Umm...Truth." He said.
"What is your guilty pleasure?" Bella winked.
"My guilty pleasure? Probably when the girl bites her lip and has her arms around my waist." He said seductively at Bella.
"Ooooh! I'll write that down just in case." She smiled slyly.
"Okay lets skip that and continue," Ava sighed, "Okay Natalie, truth or dare?"
"Umm dare." Natalie responded.
"Okay I dare you to belly dance to a country song." Ava said trying to hold back her laughter.
"WHAT?" Natalie shouted.
"You have to belly dance to a song Nat." Emma said seeming more awake when the dare was announced.
"I am NOT going to belly dance in front of you people!" Natalie shouted.
"C'mon Nat, stop being a pussy." Erika laughed.
"I'm not gonna do it!!" Natalie shouted.
"Okay okay holy shit. Don't yell or else we might get a complaint." Mason explained.
"Fine but I'm going to ask truth or dare." Natalie said frustrated.
"Fine." They all said in unison.
"Emma, truth or dare?" Natalie asked.
"I'm not doing dare so truth." Emma yawned, obviously annoyed about the skipped dare.
"Okay since you said truth, I'm gonna clean the dirtyness in here and ask something good," Natalie explained, "What is your favorite animated movie?"
"Hmmm," Emma was thinking hard about this question, "Maybe Mulan."
"Okay then I'll guess I will go." Brandon said.
He turned towards Ava and asked, "Truth or Dare?"
"Umm truth." She replied smiling.
"What's your ideal first date?" He smiled.
"My ideal first date is like two types. For casual maybe watching a movie and cuddling and for fancy maybe a dinner by candlelight. It sounds really cheesy." She chuckled.
"Awww that's so adorable!" Brandon said, "Maybe I can be the one in those dates with you." He smiled and winked.
"Sorry to interrupt this adorableness but it's my turn motherfuckers." Erika said. "Mason, Truth or Dare?" She turned towards Mason and smiled mischievously.
"Well I guess I'll do Dare." He replied nervously.
"I dare you to get on all fours and act like a dog." Erika laughed evilly.
"Why a dog?!" He was shocked by the dare.
"Because you're going to be my bitch for this small moment in time, now get on all fours." She whispered seductively in his ear so no one else can hear her.
He gulped and got on all fours, shaking.
"Bark bitch." Erika demanded in his ear again.
"Umm. Bark?" He nervously barked.
"Good doggy!!" Erika said happily (pretending to be innocent) and patted Mason's head. "You deserve a treat!"
Mason looked even more nervous at her response.
"Okay moving past the dog thing. I'll ask." Emma gave weird looks to Erika and Mason.
"Emily, Truth or Dare?" Emma asked.
"Dare." Emily said excitedly.
"I dare you to lick Hunter's foot or neck." Emma laughed a little.
Emily's energetic mood went down.
"My n-neck?" Hunter stuttered and blushing a bright red.
"Or foot." Emma replied, smiling like a high kid.
"Neck." Emily responded plainly.
"WHAT?!" Hunter shouted, blushing even more. "I mean I wouldn't mind, uh it's not that I don't want you to..."
Emily moved closer and had her face a few inches away from his neck. She slowly licked his neck and then quickly moved away.
"Screw you Emma!" Emily shouted with embarrassment.
Hunter touched the spot she licked on his neck and covered his face with his other hand, to hide the blush. Emily was blushing as well and there was an awkward silence.
"WHAT THE FUCK I WANT A HICKEY!" Bella yelled and crossed her arms in annoyance.
"Don't worry Bella, I'll give one to you tonight if you want." Luke whispered in her ear seductively.
Bella's face lit up and showed a happy smile.
"Jesus Christ Bella it's like reading a lemon in your mind." Erika said through telepathy.
"A good lemon." Bella replied through telepathy.
"Okay enough with the dirtiness holy shit." Dallas said. "I'll ask. And it will be clean!" He turned towards Emma, "Emma, Truth or Dare?"
"Umm, dare." She replied and yawned.
"I dare you to go next door in this hotel and ask them for a banana." Dallas pointed at the door.
"A banana? I was expecting a better dare." She looked annoyed as ever.
"Hey, I'm trying to keep it clean here." Dallas replied
"Ugh! Fine!" Emma pouted and got up. She walked towards the door and left for the dare.
"And now she's gone. YAY!" Ava exclaimed.
"Now we just have to wait until she gets back." Brandon sighed.
It was about 3 minutes and Emma came back, with a banana in her hand.
"Here's your banana," she threw the banana at Dallas and landed on his face. "Now I'm going to bed. Good bye." She walked to the bed she was previously resting on and covered her head with the sheets.
"Thanks for the banana I guess." Dallas said, annoyed by the hit on his face. He started to peal it and eat it.
Everyone was giving him weird looks.
"What? It's a free banana." He said and continued eating it.
"Okay then. Well I think we should stop the game now. I'm really tired." Ava yawned and rubbed her eyes.
"Awww but I'm not tired. How about we watch a movie?"
"LA LA LAND BITCH!" Erika yelled and stood up quickly.
"Ok then calm down," Natalie said and stood up.
"Emma? Ya wanna watch La La Land?" Emily asked.
"Only for a little but then I'm going to bed!" Emma said but was muffled through the sheets.
~~~~~~~~

Everyone was sitting on the couch but some were sitting on the floor, covered in blankets. Luke and Bella were cuddling on the couch; Bella looks like she's having the time of her life. Emily and Hunter were sitting on the couch and Emily's head laid on top of Hunter's shoulder. Erika and Mason were on the floor, both wrapped in blankets; Mason looked like he was going to fall asleep but Erika's eyes didn't give in to sleep. Brandon and Ava were laying down on the floor with fluffy pillows and blankets, also almost falling asleep. Dallas, Emma, and Natalie were also on the floor with a bowl of popcorn in the middle. (Not a threesome, ya little nasties)
After the movie ended, everyone seemed on the verge of sleep.
"Well I'm going to bed! Good night!" Dallas shouted and headed to his bed.
"Me too, I'm tired as hell." Emma sluggishly walked to her bed  and collapsed on it.
Erika was shaking Mason. "Mason wake up!" She kept repeating.
"Noooo. Five more minutes..." He replied and yawned.
"This ain't school. Get up so you can properly sleep on a heavenly object called a bed." Erika said.
"Fine." He stood and walked towards the door to his assigned room.
Everyone got to their beds and we're ready to sleep.
Emma turned towards Emily and held out her arms.
"Good night Emily." She said and tried to hug her.
Emily pushed her off the bed and ran towards Hunter.
"SNOWHOMO SNOWHOMO!! HUG ME HUNTER IM SCARED!" She screamed and hugged him.
"Oh god." Natalie sighed.

*written by Erika*