A New Life?

Natalie shivered and a tear streamed down her face. She was terrified, she didn't know what was going on. Then Jack entered the room.
"What's wrong sweetie?"
"I'm... I'm just scared."
"Oh honey don't be scared your safe with me!" Jack said massaging her shoulders.
"I'll be back," Jack said leaving the room. After about five minutes he came back in with a steamy bowl.
"Here's some lovely soup for a lovely girl," Jack said handing Natalie the soup.
"Thank you,"
He sat on the couch with her and put on a nice movie till she fell asleep. Jack made a huge smile and covered her with a blanket. Then he walked away with a loud laugh escaping his mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The crowds were insane, damn what was it about today seems like everyone's leaving. They walked through the airport with suitcases and backpacks. The girls had messy buns and no makeup, and the guys had sweatpants on and messy hair. It was gonna be a very long flight to Chicago. Ava was nervous it was her first time on a plane along with everyone else, but the others were nervous for other reasons. They were leaving everything behind. Their family they never knew, Natalie ( who they searched for for days), Emma, and their home, but they needed to leave. They needed a new start so here they were.
"Here are your boarding passes, please make your way to security." The lady at the desk said.
"Okay thank you," Luke said as he loaded the luggage on the converter belt, and Brandon handed everyone their passes. They went through security and made it to their gate. They sat down on the chairs and waited. Emily looked upset.
"What's wrong?" Hunter asked.
"In full honesty, I just don't want to go."
"It'll be okay," Bella stated.
Emily rested her head back on the chair. Ava was bitting her nails out of nervousness.
"Oh calm down Ava," Bella said rolling her eyes.
"Bella don't be a bitch!" Ava said.
"I'll throw you out of that plane if you don't stop being a baby!" Bella yelled.
Everyone turned around.
"BITCH YOU BETTER NOT!" Ava said scared out of her mind at the thought.
"Does anyone else think she's being a little shit?" Bella said facing everyone at the gate. The rest of the group just put their heads down in embarrassment.
"Hello are you all mute?!" Bella asked.
"Bella stop your causing a scene!" Luke said.
"That was my intention baby," Bella said smiling.
Ava continued to bite her nails and tap her foot.
"Hey everyone! I'm Bella nice to meet you all," Bella waved to the few people who were staring.
Normally Natalie would say something to Bella and tell her to stop but no one was there now.
"Alright passengers you may now start boarding have a great flight to the Windy City!" The lady said with a cheery voice.
They all walked into the plane and sat in the same area in the back of the plane. Emily threw her beats out and started jamming out. Hunter just looked at her and laughed.
"Passengers prepare for take off! Have a great flight!" The slightly young looking flight attendant said.
Ava let out a small shriek as the plane started off traveling down the way very fast till it ascended into the air. Emily looked out the window as her home grew smaller and smaller. A small tear fell down her cheek, but she soon wiped it away and distracted herself with her loud hyped up music. Erika and Mason sat by each other and a lady with a baby sat next to Erika. The baby let out a cry and it continued for 10 minutes. Erika's eye began to twitch till she snapped.
"Mam excuse me but can you please SHUT YOUR GODDAMN CHILDS MOUTH BEFORE I DO!" Erika said angrily.
"Excuse me don't talk to me like that little girl!" The lady said with a snooty voice.
"BITCH I WILL THROW YOU AND YOUR ANNOYING ASS BABY OUT OF THIS GODDAMN PLANE AND LAUGH AT YOUR DEA-" she yelled before Mason covered her mouth.
"I'm sorry about that," Mason said nervously as the lady just turned around.
"Erika what the hell?!" Mason said.
"He's not crying anymore is he? Your welcome." Erika said.
It had been about an hour with still two more to go.
"Since we're going to Chicago does that mean we're gonna be badass gangsters?" Bella asked the flight attendant as she walked by to hand them their peanuts.
"I'm not sur-," the flight attended said as her eyes landed on Luke.
Luke had his earbuds on and of course looked extremely attractive. She lightly tapped him and he took his earbuds out.
"Hello sir would you like anything to drink?" She asked him slyly.
"No thank you," Luke said.
Bella examined her as her eyes scanned his body. Was she checking out her man? Bella quickly grabbed his hand,
"Baby wanna watch a movie?" She said as her eyes looked at the attendant.
She walked away and she followed her every move squinting her eyes.
"Nah I'm listening to music,"
"Fine," Bella rolled her eyes.
Emily had her music and was blasting Starboy.
"ERIKA STARBOYYYYY!!!"
"YASSSSS!" Erika yelled from across the plane.
"Shhhh!" The lady with the baby yelled.
"Bitch wanna go?!" Erika said putting up her fists. She then gave her a bitch slap to the face.
"WASSSTEEEDDD!" Erika yelled proud of her accomplishment.
"OW!!! Excuse me may I please move away from this nut job?" The lady said to the flight attendant.
"Of course, mam please enough with this behavior or we will have to kick you off at the first stop."
Erika just flipped her off and put her earbuds on. Dallas, Brandon, and Ava were trying to hold back laughter. Mason just shook his head and Emily was dying of laughter.
The attendant walked passed Luke and gave him a smile.
"This bitch is pissing me off ," Bella said to Erika through telepathy.
"Same she needs to die."
Emily was rapping the lyrics to Rap God not realizing how loud she was because her music was blasting.
"Em, your literally screaming," Hunter said laughing.
"That's great," Emily said laughing.
"Do I need to be quiet it's so fun yelling out Eminem, it lets all your anger out," Emily said whining.
"Yes," Hunter said smiling.
"Ughh,"Emily said resting her head on his shoulder. Hunter just laughed and was playing flappy bird on his phone.
The flight attendant walked passed Luke and quickly turned around and walked back.
"So what's your name?" She said. Bella then chimed in.
"Um excuse me what are you doing?"
"I'm just trying to get to know my passengers..." she said looking at Luke.
Luke looked back and forth at the both of them glaring at each other.
"Can you please leave my BOYFRIEND and I alone?!" Bella said stressing boyfriend.
"Of course," she said winking at Luke.
"OH HELL NAH SHE DID NOT!" Bella said standing up.
"Bitch wanna go!? I'll go all Beeeela on you right now!"
"Bella calm down," Luke said pulling her back down.
"Why do you have to be so goddam attractive literally everyone wants you, even that weasel!"
"Don't worry, your all I want." Luke said as he gave her a kiss.
"Good!" Bella said sternly.
Hunter and Emily were watching a movie. Hunters arm was around her as
the attendant walked passed and looked Hunter up and down.
Emily quickly stood up and yelled out to Bella.
"What the hell is wrong with her she just checked out Hunter!" Bella.
"She's a thirsty bitch and she's pissing me off!" Bella replied.
"Mam please no swearing," another flight attendant asked Bella.
"Shut up peanut lady!"
"Bella!" Luke warned.
"Sorrryyyyyy," she replied with puppy dog eyes.
"We will be arriving to Chicago in about 10 minutes please get your belongings together,thank you."
Those ten minutes went by fast till the plane began to descend. Emily looked out and saw the skyscrapers outlining the sky, it was beautiful. Ava let out another shriek as the plan hit the track and raced to a stop.
"Welcome to Chicago, it is a perfect 75 degrees outside! Thank you for flying with us and enjoy your stay in the Windy City!" The flight attendant said.
They got up and walked towards the doors of the plane.
Bella quickly grabbed Luke and kissed him. Then she turned around and stuck her tongue out at the attendant who glared and rolled her eyes.

They have left everything behind now. Ready for a new life and to start over. All of their past mistakes were behind them now and it was time for a new adventure. They all took a deep breath and stepped out of the plane, who knows what awaits  them now.

                          The End

*written by Emily*