Targeted

Everyone woke up got dressed and headed for the car.
"I'm driving!" Bella yelled.
"Bella if you drive, we'll all be dead in seconds." Natalie said.
"Oh c'mon she can't be that bad, let her drive," Luke said giving Bella the keys.
"I hope I have a nice funeral," Natalie muttered to herself.
They all got in the car to look one last time at the lab Ashlee now owns. Everyone was laughing and jamming out to the radio.
"We should play another round of truth or dare!" Bella said smiling at Luke in the passengers seat.
"YASSS, we should," Erika yelled.
"Oh fuck me," Bella said as everyone looked at her. In an instant they all felt like they were flying. There car had done a flip in the air before it landed. Glass was broken and car parts were everywhere. Huddled around the car now was three big black vans. Men and women in suits came out and walked towards the car.

Bang, bang, Bang.
They all had woken to Emily and Hunter banging on the glass.
"What the fuck are you guys doing?" asked Erika.
"We're trying to get out of here!" Emily yelled looking at everyone. All the girls looked around and realized where they were.
"No, I swear to god," Natalie said sitting back against a wall.
"Fuck this shit," Erika said enraged.
"I'm just gonna take a nap while you guys figure how to get out of here," Emma said laying back down.
"What are you guys talking about?" Luke asked.
"Well, this was Bella and Erika's cell so take it away," Ava said pointing.
"So well you know we were kidnapped when we were younger. We were all taken from a daycare by one of Ashlee's assistants. He raised us like he was our dad and we became really close. Everyday we would have to do chores and study but, after that each day we would be put in a cell and we listened to something though the speakers. After a while we didn't see the point of this but we started do weird things. After awhile we discovered that we had abilities. Me and Erika shared this cell and that's why we have the same power, telepathy. Emily can run really fast."
"Like Sonic, gotta go fast!" Erika inturupted Bella as her and Emily laughed.
"Emma can blend in with her surroundings because she's so white and has telekinesis. Ava has mind control and can poison people. Natalie can confuse people and take their memories away. We hid our abilities from Ashlee because then he would have done more tests on us. Around the age of 12/13, because he thought that the treatments weren't working, he kicked us out and told us if we tried to contact our real families, he would find us. So we split up in pairs and now somehow found each other again." Bella explained.
"Wait, your telling me all of you have powers like super heroes?" Dallas asked.
"Prove it," Mason said curiously.
Emily stood up and started running back and forth to try to knock the glass out of the window.
"Holy shit!" Brandon yelled watching Emily run.
After a few seconds the glass broke and an alarm went off. Men in suits were coming around them. Everyone ran in different ways but they were all caught by the men.
"Now would be a great time to use your powers!" Luke yelled. Emily rushed though the guards knocking some down as Ava used her mind control to lock some of them in the cells. Emma hid against the wall and started walking away to try to get out. Bella and Erika started messing with the men's heads and helped the rest of the gang know if someone was behind them. All the guys just started throwing punches left and right. Natalie spotted Ashlee out of the corner of her eye and walked towards him. She used her powers and thought they had worked with Ashlee staring black at the wall, but as he turned his head a gun came up and right to her head. Emma saw from afar and started using her telekinesis to throw things at him. Then Ashlee just pointed another gun to her head. Their powers had no effect on him.
"Well, well, well look who has powers. Come back so soon have you? Well I warned you, now give me a reason why I shouldn't kill you." Ashlee stated. Neither answered as Ashlee grew impatient.
"Times up." With those words he lowered his gun and shot Emma right in the chest.
"Emma!" Natalie yelled as she ran to Emma. Behind them, Ashlee and a man talked until Ashlee walked away. The man came up and grabbed Natalie by the mouth putting something in it to make her pass out. She tried to scream and struggle but she instantly fell backwards into the mans arms. He picked her up and walked away without anyone noticing.

"Where's Emma and Nat?" Bella asked. They all started looking around until Emily saw Emma lying on the floor.
"Oh my god Emma!" Emily said in shock.
"We need to get her to a hospital," Mason said frantically. Emma started coughing trying to get hold of Emily's attention with her hand. Emily looked down and saw Emma trying to speak.
"F-f-find N-Natalie," Emma whispered as she shut her eyes.
"E-Emma," Emily whispered with tears starting to form in her eyes. Hunter came up next to Emily and put a hand on her shoulder.
"She's still breathing but none of us will get there in time. Go take her and we'll meet you there." With those words Emily picked up Emma and ran for the nearest hospital.
"Um, how are we gonna get out of here?" Bella asked.
"Hey guys we found a car out back with the keys," Ava and Brandon said returning. They all hopped in the car and headed towards the hospital.

*Written by Natalie*