Chapter 1

Were High School(WHS)
An all werewolf highschool. Its like an average highschool except its in the middle of nowhere. Well, not really nowhere. Its next to a small town sheltering one of the biggest packs in the world. All neighboring packs attend school here. Just great.

My name is Xena Slader and I'm 18. I have raven black hair, tan skin, and daring silver-gray eyes. I am 5"8 and proud. Right now I am contemplating whether or not going back to school is a good idea.

Next to me is my older brother, by three minutes, Xavier Slader. We have the same features but he is 6"2. That lucky moron.

We are both leaning on our babies, and by babies I mean our Harley's, looking at this hell of a place. We already have the pack member's attention just by the smell of us.

This morning was an eventful morning if, I say so myself.

Here I was sleeping in the comfort of my bed ,dreaming of eating all the grapes I can stuff in my body.

That is until I got water dumped on me. I still didn't let it ruin my slumber. I just got myself comfortable. Seconds later I'm being dragged out of my bed. You see every Monday I am not a morning person, other days... I'm a morning person. I don't know but that's how it rolls with me.

Fixing on the most menacing glare I can muster, I turn to look at the culprit. Its none other than my big bro. And just like that I let go of what just happened. What?? I love my brother.

" So what made you wake me up at this Monday morning?" I asked Xavier, while i go in the bathroom and brush my teeth.

" We have to go to school. And we are gonna be late if you don't hurry up." Xavier answers while picking my outfits.

With that said I started coughing when the water went down the wrong pipe.

"WHAT!!!!!" I turned to look at him after I took control of my coughing fit. He smirked at me making his way out.

" Don't tell me you forgot our plans."

After he steeped out I started getting my self ready for school. The outfit he picked is a white plain shirt that hugs my figure, i have one hell of a figure(a six pack that is just right 😜), black ripped jeans, combat boots, and my leather jacket. He knows me so well. I leave my hair natural as I always do in it wavy state, and a makeup free face with just a touch of lip balm. Grabbing my leather back pack I make my way to the kitchen to greet the guys. Liam, Kevin, and Ace. The five of us and another make up our small yet strong pack. One that is unknown to the werewolf world.