Chapter 7

Before we went to school we went to a diner to eat. When we arrived it was lunch time so we headed straight to the cafeteria. Walking in people stopped doing what they were doing and looked our way. We didn't let them bother us with their stares and headed straight to our group.

"Lucy, I missed you so much!" Xander exclaimed with happiness and went in for a hug. Lucy hugged him back and after that they both sat down with Xander's hand on her waist. Her smile is so big. Looks like she missed him alot.

"What are you guys doing here? Better question, how did you get out?" Xavier asked both of us.

"We head butted the door. Ohh, yeah. We should buy a stronger door. That one was weak." I told Xavier and the trio.

The trio are now laughing at Xavier. Saying that they knew the door wouldn't hold both of us.

"Well looks like we are going door shopping." Xavier stated.

Just then the door to the cafeteria opened. I didn't bother looking that way and continued talking to the others.

"Xander, where were you these past few days."
A voice said that sent tingles all over my body. I inhaled his scent and Hunter started going crazy. 'Mate!'

"Hey, Adam. I was spending some time with my sister."

I turned around and looked at this Adam guy. His piercing brown eyes locked with mine. It felt like we were the only two people in this room.

"What's your name?" His aura tells me he is an alpha.

"Xena." I answered him scrunching my eyebrows.

"Well then, I  Alpha Adam Carter reject you Xena from being my mate."

I didn't feel hurt at all. My wolf didn't feel hurt too. Ohh no. She was pissed. I started shaking with rage. With her anger fueling mine, my eyes turned to a darker shade. But before I could do anything, I was carried out by Xavier. He carried me bridal style out of the school with the crew in tow, even Lucy. We, well they ran into the woods and placed me down once we were in a good distance. Xander was standing next to Lucy just incase.

I couldn't hold it anymore so I took my anger out on a tree. Poor thing, it didn't even do anything wrong. But right now it doesn't matter. Just one punch and it fell. I was still angry. So I turned around facing the boys, getting into a fighting stance.

"Come at me."