Chapter 3

Xavier, Xena, Xander. We are siblings. Not just brothers and sister, but triplets. Xavier is the quiet and intimidating, but if you get to know him, he is funny and very overprotective when he wants to be. I'm the crazy one. Nothing else is neede to describe me. Xander is the funny one out of us. All together we are trouble.

By now we have gathered a crowd. People just don't have manners these days. What am I saying, I don't have manners. Their alpha isn't here. He's not doing a good job.

I snicker at Xander's actions.

"Oh Xander we are going to have so much fun for a whole week. I magine all the things we could do together." I say smirking at him.

Just then we hear the sounds of cars coming. A ferrari, lamborgini, and a porsche.
Ahh, the guys are here. They park in the three available parking spaces beside us. At the same time they came out.

You know in the movies when the awesome cars park and you expect an amazing entrance by hot guys... well this is not it.
Kevin came out first, with a plate of cake. Guess he was eating when he got the news.

"Yes, bitches. I won and I didn't even ruin my cake. Ha! Take that. Now pay up"
Ace and Liam handed him a hundred bucks each with glares and smug looks.

While they are arguing over their race, I walked towards Kevin and snatched his cake. I took a bite and passed it to my bros.

"Mmm. I missed your cakes, X" Xander told me with a smile.

"Don't worry. I'll make you lots of them when we are stuck in the basement." I start laughing at his reaction.

"Hey! Where's my cake??" Kevin exclaimed. Well, took him long enough. With that I dragged Xavier and Xander, and went to look for the office. But before I made it in, I got pulled back by Kevin.

"Heyyyy, Kev. Whats up?? " I said as if I did nothing wrong.

"I don't know you tell me." He crossed his arms over his chest and tapped his foot in annoyance.

"We were just going to the office to get our schedules. Come on let's go since we are all here and late." With that said I started walkin fast looking for the office with the guys.

"Your going to pay." Kevin whispered in my ear as we stepped in to get our schedules.