Chapter 19

We stayed in on Sunday, doing nothing. Its Thursday now and none of us went to school except for Lucy. Xander would drive her to and from school. We trained and had lazy days. Speaking of Lucy, Xander finally marked her. I'm so happy for them, after I gave the talk of if he breaks her heart and stuff to Xander.

There is no reason for us to go to school, but Xavier forced us to go today.

So here I am eating cake with Kevin in the cafeteria at lunch. The others are just chatting.

Adam and Stacy are still doing good. Not that it concerns me. Jake is happy with his mate, Bailey. Everything is normal, well as normal as it can get.

"So did you complete the bond with Amy yesterday?" I asked Kevin stealing the cake he is about to eat. He glared at me then shoved a big piece in his mouth.

"Yeah. Now I won't have to worry that much." He said with his mouth full of cake. I'm amazed I understood him.

"Ew!" I hear Lucy say, disgusted by it.

"I know. I think he was supposed to be a werepig." I say laughing.

In the middle of my laughter kevin smeared my face with the rest of the cake. Now he is the one laughing at me.

"You fucking... You know what? I think you need a hug." Before he can react I pull him into a hug and made sure the cake on my face went to his shirt and neck. Now the whole table is laughing at the both of us.

Other students are laughing too.

"Look at what you did. Now we both have to go wash up and change." Kevin complains to me. I just roll my eyes and jump on his back.

"Giddiya horsey!" I laugh and slap his back.
He just groans and were are on our way to his car. On the way home we were in a comfortable silence.
--------------------
I was to tired after my shower so I just put on my black sweatpants and a white shirt that hugs my figure. I put on my white converse and wait for Kevin.

5 minutes later he comes down wearing a pair of jeans, black shirt, and his boots. We go back to school since its still lunch, almost time for the bell to ring.

On the car ride I kept on staring at Kevin admiring his features. His sharp jawline, dark brown hair, and green eyes. He keeps glancing my way.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just checking you out." I said telling him the truth.

He swerved the car making me laugh. I just shook my head at him when he starts blushing.
I pinched his cheek when he parked the car.

"Aw is wittle Kev bwushing?" I cooed to him. He blushed even more.

"Let's go big baby. Time for school." I say climbing out the car with him following. All day I kept on smiling.