Chapter 12

On Friday we were invited by the former alpha to dinner.

Lucy is a fast learner so training went smoothly. Except the part where Xander tries to make us go easy on her. Lucy didn't want that.

So here I am, in the living room, waiting for the guys to get ready. I swear, I think their girls in disguise.

I just wore a plain black shirt that hugs my figure, skinny jeans, my combat boots, and leather jacket. My hair is in a high pony tail and I also applied lip balm.

The guys came down in their jeans, plain shirts(gray,black, or white), and their combat boots.

Lucy is wearing the same attire as me. She has minimal make up and a messy bun.

"Looks like you rubbing of on us." I smile at her.

"Yeah. This is like a pack uniform." She says happily.

"Well then let's go." Xavier says.

We all go on different cars. Xander on his Lamborgini with Lucy.

We all rolled down our windows.

"Race?!" Ace said

"Yeah!!" We all agreed.

"Go". Xavier said unexpectedly and zoomed past.
--------------------
We made it. Some pack members came out to check what happened.

"You won cause you cheated." I say to Xavier

"I would have won if Kevin didn't throw cake out of his car." Liam says.

"Where did you even get the cake? I didn't see you leave with a cake." Ace asks.

"Its a week old cake. I forgot about it." Kevin mumbled.

"Well, I don't care if I won. Lucy was with me." Xander states.

"Well, I care. I want a rematch you twat." I tell Xavier.

That ass just smirks at me. So I did what I always do when he smirks at me. I slap him. Then he starts chasing me around the cars, while I laugh my head off.

Lucy's parents came out, laughing at out antics.

"You guys always make the funniest first impression." Mary says. I ran behind Frank for cover.

"He is going to eat me." I yelled, making Amy laugh.

The Carter family stood shocked. This is the first time I heard her laugh. She has a cute laugh.

"Thank you." Mary turned around and hugged me. Lucy bounded to her sister and pulled her into a hug.

Right now I'm confused. We all are.

"Your welcome?" I said more in question.

Both parents had tears in their eyes.

Before we could ask them questions, the former alpha came out.

"John!" Liam screamed... like a girl and the trio tackled him into a hug.

"Hey John." Xavier shook his hand.

"Hey Johnny boy." Xander greeted making him groan in frustration.

"Hey John!" I gave him a hug.

The pack members stood there shocked at our actions to their former alpha.

"What are we standing here for? Let's go on in." John said kind of annoyed.