Chapter 21

After I assured the couples that I am fine and that there is no need for violence towards their son, we continued our talk. I even had to make Hunter come ford for them to believe me.

I left after, going to school.

They said to embrace my feelings and to not avoid them. That one day I might regret it.

Its lunch time when I pulled up to the parking lot.

Going straight to the cafeteria, a thought hit me.

"Guys we have a problem." I state sitting down. All attention is now on me.

"My heat."

The guys have frozen in their places, speechless.

"What happens when it comes?" I asked them kind of worried.

"I'm locking you in the basement when it comes and your going to stay there until it passes." Xavier says sternly with the rest agreeing.

"Well thats done." I say relaxing, because I got help from the best people.

"Where were you,X?" Lucy asked me.

"I went to see Rain and John." I tell her eating Kevin's food. He is used to it by now so he doesn't do anything to me.
--------------------
Friday.
We just finished training and here I am in my room changing.

I put on a white loose shirt with my leather pants. My combat boots and leather jacket.

We then raced to school. I won this time.

"Ohh yeah. I won. You lost. I'm the winner. Take that, people." I sing doing my victory dance.

Kevin is smiling at me. Goddess, I love his smile.

"Yeah, yeah. No need to rub it in our faces." Xavier said annoyed at me.
--------------------
At home I prepared a big dinner. Lucy went out for a run with Xander. I reminded them to make sure they don't get caught, especially Xander.

Xavier and the trio decided to invite the Carters and Stacy for dinner. Making me cook a dinner for many. Thanks, Xavier.

We have 15 minutes left until they arrive. So we started playing a game of bunny.

Its me, Kevin, and Xander versus Lucy, Ace, and Liam. Xavier is the referee.

Its our turn to stack the boxes of toilet papers. I didn't know we had that many toilet papers. 6 boxes.

We tried to avoid the ball and stacked the boxes. Then Liam threw the yoga ball... I don't know what their called, those big rubber balls... at my face. I started chasing him with the ball.

The others have stopped and now we are all trying to get the other team, and hit Liam in the face.

Xavier stopped ordering us since it was no use and is trying to get the ball from us. Now we are playing monkey in the middle and Xavier is the monkey.

"Ahem!" We hear someone cough.