Chapter 18

"Is everyone alright?"  Is the first thing Xavier asked us when we went in the pack house.

We are all covered in blood. Most of them from the rouges.

"Yeah." And "I'm good" went around.

"I have some business to do." I tell them tracing the scent of the beta.

He was in the living area with some other pack members, John, Rain, Mary, and Frank. The guys went in the kitchen to get some food.

"You growl at me again and your going in my cells for a week. I don't care if your the beta of this pack, but if you get on my nerves again... you wouldn't want to know what I can do when I'm angry." I told him in anger first but then I became calm when I threatened him.

Then I turned to his mate.

"I'm sorry for what I was going to do to you. Its just that you were trying to hurt my sister and I couldn't let that happen. Give me your hand." I apologized to her and grabbed her hand. I took some of her pain into me. The blood from her cut then stopped.

She smiled at me then I ignored Jake and went to John, Rain, and the Carter family.

Amy bounded towards me and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her,being careful not to get blood on her. Then I told her to go to the kitchen.

"Are you guys okay??" I asked the adults worried.

"Yeah. We're okay." They all said.

After that I went back to the kitchen to see the others. The guys are all shirtless, using the spare towels to wipe the blood off. I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shirt off too, leaving me in my black lacy bra.

Our tattoos are all on display. Its our pack symbol. Its different for everyone but the symbol is somewhere in there. Its a sword going through a rose. We have other tatoos too. Just so that others don't find out we are a pack.

"Wow!!" Lucy says looking like a fish. Amy is laughing at her reaction.

"Don't worry, Lu. When we mate, your going to get your tattoo done." Xander says closing her mouth and hugging her.

"Lu??" Liam asked.

"Its my nickname for her." Xander says happy about it.

"Yeah, Lu. When you become part of the pack, you'll get your tattoo." Ace tells her while wiping the blood off his arm.

"Hey! Only I can call her that!" Xander growls at Ace. Ace put his hands up in surrender.
Me? I'm trying not to joke on my orange juice.

We cleaned up and helped each other. Lucy tried taking off her shirt too, seeing that we are all shirtless. But possesive Xander and Knight didn't let her.

We left to get home after that we know everyone is okay. Yes we were still shirtless. We didn't want our body to get stained with blood. People kept on staring. Especially Adam. The guys were really overprotective of that.