Chapter 22

We turned around to see our guests standing a few feet away.

"Not again." Frank said shaking his head in amusement.

"Are our meetings always going to be like this?" Mary asked.

We all laughed. I saw Amy and smiled. Liam noticed her too.

"Hey kid. Guess what?" Before she can guess, Ace interrupted.

"Liam made his special milkshake." He said excited.

Amy squealed.

"Special milkshake?" Stacy questioned.

"Once you taste it you won't want anything else. Just wait until after dinner." Kevin said lost in thought. Probably day dreaming about it.

"Awww..." Amy sighed.

"Ohh come on,  Amy. You know the rules." Xavier says. Lately Amy has started speaking again.

"What rules?" Mary asked.

"When Amy stayed with us, she was allowed to eat sweets only after she finished eating. When she doesn't follow it we prevent her from eating sweets for 2 days." Xander starts.

"If she eats sweets during does days, we keep adding on one day until its done." Xavier continues.

"And its not just her that doesn't eat sweets, us too. Its like a team thing. If you really thingk about it." Kevin finishes.

"Well since thats done, let's go eat. Ace made lasagna!" I cheer.
--------------------
Dinner was fun. Liam's milkshake was a hit, along with Ace's lasagna. Frank and Mary said that they would use the rule with Amy, too.

Adam would sometimes glance my way, but I don't let it get to me. Stacy noticed that and wasn't happy about it.

Hunter has taken a liking to Kevin's wolf. She has let go of the rejection. We are both okay.

Around 3 in the morning, I woke up feeling really hot. Like I'm standing in a pit of fire.

'Hunter, why do I feel like this?" I ask her.

'X, we're going into heat.' She tells me.

I know my smell is going to get strong so I made my way to the basement.

Good thing Xavier always reminds us to restock on the supplies. We have everything here. So I can stay here until my heat ends.

I locked the door from the inside. Yes, we got a new door. Its custom made and much stronger than the last one. We tested it.  Yupp, it wasn't the best idea.

I tried going to sleep, but sleep isn't going to visit anytime soon.

I almost fell asleep but then Xavier prevented that.

"Xena!" Oh-oh.

'Where the fuck are you?' He yelled through the mindlink.

'Do you know how worried we are?' 'Are you okay?' Came through from the mindlink.

'I'm fine. I'm in the basement.' I tell them

'Why?' They all say at once. Oww!!!

'Heat' Is all I say to them.