Chapter 15

"We are just happy we finally found her." Liam said.

"And that she is okay." Ace said with happines.

"But what about that mark?" Rain asked. I smiled at her.

"Its just like yours. But it looks different because its from Kevin." Xander answers. The Carter family is once again confused, so are the pack members. Especially Adam.

"What is this mark for?" Frank asked concerned. I started laughing.

"Don't worry its nothing bad. Kevin is Amy's guardian. He will always know if she is hurt or not. But its not completed so we couldn't track her." Xavier informed them.

"How are you supposed to complete it?" Adam asked interested. I smirked at this part. I have always wanted to do this.

"First the bite. Second is they have to drink the blood of their alphas. Third the guardian and the person will have to jump off a cliff." I  smiled and saw their reactions. Its priceless. We held in our laughs. Mary and Frank's face are pale.

"Stop scaring them, X" Rain said laughing. I could't hold it in anymore.

"Your faces. They were priceless." Even John was laughing.

"So no blood or jumping off a cliff?" Frank asked worried for Amy.

"No. There is none of that." Kevin answered.

"So how do you do it?" Stacy asked.

"Its a secret." I told them eating my pie.

"Did you really think Amy would drink your blood?" John asked Adam.

"Yeah. I thought she was serious." Adam answers blushing.
--------------------
The Carter family are thankful for us saving Amy. It turns out they broke into the house and 'rescued' Amy.

We slept over because Amy wanted us to.  Its 8 in the morning and we're all up and ready to go training.

We all left with Amy to our house. She wanted to tag along. We taught her the basics to self defense. She is a fast learner just like her sister.

At lunch we went back to the pack house and had lunch. The guys and us girls plus Amy, went to the kitchen and made lunch for everyone. We gave Rain some break time.

"Lucy, mindlink everyone that lunch is ready." I told her. Just when we placed the plates on the table Adam and Stacy came in.

"Where's mom and dad?" Adam asked.

"We kicked them out." Liam answered.

Adam just lets it go and ate. People started coming in and we went in the kitchen. We ate in there, away from the loud chattering.

"So what should we do? We have the rest of the weekend off." Ace starts.

"I don't know..." Xavier stopped and sniffed. Making all of us sniff. Rouge.