Chapter 11

Its Sunday now. The Carter family were happy that we trusted them with their secret.

We asked if Lucy can sleep over every now and then for training and they agreed. Lusy stays in the pack house so they said its alright.

So now its Monday morning and the time is 5 a.m. Time to train. We made it Monday, Wednesday, Friday early morning, and the whole morning on Saturday.

Now I'm taking Lucy to the armory. We have every kind of weapons there. Its located in a secret passage we made in the basement.

"So pick a weapon. Once you pick it, its going to be your main weapon. We are also going to train you with others too." I told Lucy while getting my baby.

"This baby is Blaze. And she is my main choice of weapon." I tell her showing her a katana. Its custom made just fo me.

She admired Blaze then turned to look for her own. She picked up two Chinese ring daggers from the knife section.

"I pick these. They look awesome." She says excited.

"Nice choice." I say taking out more from the storage for her.

"Here. They belong to you now. I want you to put them in places that you know others won't find just in case." In our house we placed weapons here and there for emergencies.
--------------------------
Training was good. We didn't let Xander train her because he would go easy on her. We went through self defense, combat, and weapons. We are all tired because we always take training seriously.

Now we are heading to school. All weekend I managed not to think about Adam. My wolf is not like any other wolves. She is an alpha and whether she has a mate or not does not bother her. It would have been good if he accepted us, but he didn't. Hunter accepted it and now we are both good. But I don't know how she will react if she sees him.

Stepping out of our vehicles, we made our way inside the school. People are talking about the rejection, but I don't care. Neither does Hunter.
------------------------
School was boring as always. At lunch. I saw Adam in the cafeteria with a girl. No wonder. He must like her so he rejected me. Hunter was pissed, thats all.

The others asked if I was okay. I told them yes. They didn't believe me so I made Hunter come forward. That shut them up. I laughed at their shocked faces. Its rare for Hunter to show herself. They were happy to see me smile.

Lucy is angry with her cousin for rejecting me and has been ignoring him.