Chapter 2

We have been sitting outside this school for 10 minutes waiting for a certain someone. Sources told us that he attends this school and lives with the pack here, the Midnight Pack.

Two minutes later, I smelled a familiar scent. Xavier stiffened, but sighed in relief. We looked around for the source of the scent. Pack members are just staring at us. Thats because we smell like rouges.

There walking on the pavement, coming towards us.

'Guys we found him.' I hear Xavier say through the mindlink.

'Thank the Moongoddess' came from Liam, Kevin, and Ace.

The breeze came by carrying our scent towards him and the others with him. He stiffened from the familiar scent and looked towards us. His friends stiffened also, smelling our rouge scent and growled at us. With determined steps they made their way towards us, glaring and baring their teeth. Don't they have manners.

From the aura I got from them, the beta is here with a few other warriors.

"Hold your horses. We cause no harm." Xavier states calmly.

"We just want to talk. With you." I said pointing to the certain someone. By the looks of it he is scared and happy at the same time. Is that even possible? Before we can say anything more he interrupts.

"I can explain everything. Just please..." he walks in front of me and Xavier. "I'm too young to die." Right then I pulled him by the ear

"You, young man have lots of explaining to do. Do you know what you have done. I stayed up day and night looking for your stupid ass, breaking into every territory to get information about you, threatened every rouge I came across, and even kidnapped an alpha because I thought he held you prisoner in his cells. You could have called or left a message or mailed me a letter. I don't even know the first thing to mailing a letter. You are never going to see another day after this you assh..." I couldn't complete what I wanted to say because Xavier put his hand over my mouth and maneuvered me so I am now standing behind him.

"Xander" He starts.

3
2
1

" You don't know how much I have suffered alone being with her for five months. She gets on my nerve every single day and you weren't there to share the fucking pain. You jackass, I'm going to lock you up for a week with her in the basement. I don't care if you die from insanity, its all your fault. I had to go bail her out from custody ten times, save her ass from getting into multiple fights, and stopped her from kidnapping any other alphas. And also... Liam, Kevin, and Ace are on their way." By then Xander's shocked, frozen like a statue. After he proccesed what happened he started begging at Xavier.

" Please I'll do anything please. Just don't lock me the basement with her. I told you I'm too young to die."