Chapter 24

The next day was spent not in grief, but in happiness. We promised not to cry that their gone, but be happy of the times spent together.

We did everything that we would do with our parents. And Lucy was always there.

It was a short trip but it was fun. It always was.

Now we are on the way home. Before we reached the border for Midnight Pack, we got attacked by rouges.

We all stepped out of our cars. Ready, some with weapons, some not.

The rouges attacked first. We all fought. They were trained well, but not good enough. Before we could kill the last one... he said something.

"He will come again." He then died of blood loss.
--------------------
We drove off. To Midnight's pack house. All of us silent, all of us bloodied.

Stepping into the pack house we went straight to Adam's office. Where John is.

Adam, Jake, their 3rd in command, and John were in there. They stopped what they were doing and turned to us. All shocked.

Before they could say anything. Xavier spoke.

"We need to talk. The cells. 2 minutes." He said to John. Adam was pissed that he ordered his father, but Xavier's face is all serious, making John stop Adam.

In the cells, we discussed what happened.

"Wait, he sent a warning... that's not like him." John said.

"Yeah, I think he is planning on something. Something big." Xander said. All of us agreeing with him.

"But why show himself now? We have looked for him for years." Kevin asks.

"I don't know, but we have to prepare. Maybe he has everything he needs." I told them.

"Yeah we should train harder." Ace says.

"What about you train my pack and we fight with you guys?" John asked us.

"No. We are not letting other people involved." Xavier says sternly.

"Xavier, I want to help. They killed your parents, My best-friends." John says emphasizing his my.

"John, you can help but not your pack. They don't know anything." Xavier told him.

"No, we are helping you guys, whether you like it or not." John says outraged that he can't help us.

While they are arguing I walked up to find Rain. Asking for her opinion. She has every right to know.

"Rain! Where are you?" I yell sniffing out her scent.

"Living room!" She yells back.

In the living room I find her with Adam and Jake and their 3rd in command, Stacy also.

"Rain, Robert is coming. What do you want to do?" I ask her.

She stood up shocked and angry. Like really angry. I've never seen her this angry.

"Where is John?" She asked.

"The cells." I answer her.

Then she stormed down there leaving me behind.

"That girl doesn't have patience." I say shaking my head.

Some one cleared their throat. I turned to Adam.

"Yes?" I asked innocently.

"Mind explaining." He said, using his alpha voice, trying to command me. Knowing I would never tell him.