Chapter 10

"What the hell are you guys doing!!" I look up to the driveway to see Lucy, her parents, and a young girl around 6 years old staring at us with amusement. She looked really familiar.

Right then Xander and Ace fell from the tree and Liam tripped and flipped over the railing landing in a bush. Kevin started laughing nonstop and my finger slipped and I shot Xavier in his...ummm eggs.

"Way to ruin a first good impression!" Kevin said trying to contain his laughter.

"Why are you guys playing war outside?" Lucy asked trying not to laugh.

Xander groaned making his way to her while explaining.

"We were ready and we had spare time and we went to the garage and saw our paintball guns so..."

"So you guys decided to play war." Lucy's father stated.

"Yeah." I answered him helping Ace stand and going to check up on Liam while Kevin gave Xavier frozen peas.

"Pretty much. And since I accidently shot Xavier, we won. So their cleaning the dishes after dinner." I high-fived Ace and Xander.

"Let's go inside. I need food in my belly!" Kevin said rubbing his tummy.

"Hey manners first!" Ace and Liam said at the same time. Then turned to our guests.

"My name is Liam." Liam inteoduced with a bow.

"I'm known as Ace." Ace said bowing.

"And I'm the magnificent Kevin." He said bowing too.

Xander looks at them and shrugs.

"And you already know me as Xander." He smiled bowing too.

"My name is Xena, but you can call me X" I also made a bow of my own.

"My name is Xavier." He said bow with the peas still in his hand.

The Carter family looks at us in amusement.
"This is my mom Mary, my dad Frank, and my baby sister Amy." And they finished off with their own bow.

We all started laughing and made our way in the house to the dining room.
---------------------
During dinner we made small talk. Lucy's family learned that we were triplets. After that while the loosing team cleaned the dishes we all had a conversation in the mindlink. We decided that we should tell them the whole truth about us.

"Guys, we have something to tell you." Xavier states while we all entered the living room.

"We discussed this and we all decided that since we are going to be family, we should let you in on a secret that few people know about us." I explain to them.

"We trust you guys and we also trust that you won't tell others. The alpha and luna of your pack already knows." Xander continues.

"Okay. We are happy that you have trust in us." Frank said sincerely.

"Here goes nothing." I mumbled.

We changed our scent to our real ones. The real scent that represents us. When I opened my eyes and looked at the Carter family, their shocked.

"We are the Crimson Pack!" We all state proud.