Chapter 14

Before we could do anything.
While I was ready to pounce on Xander, Amy gasped.

We all looked at her worried.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" Frank asked her.

"I remember..." she said in a whisper.

"What do you remember, honey?" Mary asked this time worried.

"You guys were there." She said looking at us.

"I'm confused..." us triplets say.

"Amy was kidnapped 3 years ago by rouges." Lucy said trying to comfort her mom who is worried of Amy.

"Amy what do you remember?" Lucy asked.

There is complete silence in the room.

"They are the ones who helped me." Amy said.
I was shocked. This is the kid we found when we were trying to kill these rouges.

"Your the kid..." Xander says shocked.

"No wonder you looked familiar. We have been looking for you ever since then." Liam says shocked.

Kevin walks to Amy and kneels in front of her.
"Can I see?" He asked.

When Amy nodded, Kevin pulled the strap of her shoulder at the side and I saw a mark.

"Its her." We all said at once.

The whole room is in silence. Every one is confused and shocked.

"I would like to know what's going on." John said.

"This instant." Frank said with no room for arguments.

"Amy, is it okay if we tell them?" I asked her.
She nodded.

"3 years ago we were looking for the rouges that killed a few innocent people. We found their hide out and went in for the kill. After the fight. We were looking around the house..." I stopped there.

"We went to the basement to check if they had prisoners. My mate was there... on the verge of death. I ran to her. I tried to do something. I wanted to mark her to share the pain, but she stopped me. She wanted me to live... a happy life and remember her. She told me to take care of the kid. She made the rouges hit her when they would try to get to the kid. When she died I promised her that I would take care of the kid for her..." Kevin continued for me.

"We made it out and went to one of our houses in Colorado. We did everything to lessen the kid's pain. We got rid of the few scars she had. She got better a few days later, but she won't talk." Xavier said when Kevin couldn't continue.

"One day I was alone with the kid in the house. The others went to look for her family. She wanted to eat ice cream. We had none in the house so I told her I would go to the store. I locked every door and window and went out. When I came back. The windows at the back were broken. We kept looking for her and was still looking for her. She was right next to me this whole time." Xander finished.