Chapter 6

That night Xander came with Lucy to the house. He said he would move in with us. Lucy was not happy about that but I told her that this is her home too. She can do whatever she wants.

Around midnight Xavier dragged Xander to the basement and looked us in there. Its been about 80 hours since then, its Friday now.

The basement has everything you would need in a house. A kitchen, living area, games, bathroom, bean bags, lots of pillows, a king size bed on the corner, couches, and carpeted floor.

Rigt now Xander is helping me break out of here. As much as I like to spend time with him I would like to go out. There are no windows here the only exit is the steel door, that is locked from the outside with a padlock thanks to the trio.

The only way to get out is to shift. My wolf and I are one. We trust each other. When you look closely to my eyes its gray with silver specks. The silver specks represents my wolf. The six of us are like that. We merged with our wolves. We don't really need to shift because everything we do our wolf feels it. So running in human is the same as running in wolf form.

We both shifted. We are big wolves. Even bigger than alphas. The trio would be the same size as alphas. My wolf is a silver color. Xander's is a white wolf. My wolf's name is Hunter. And she lives up to that name. Xander's wolf is named Knight. It feels good to be in wolf form

'At the count of 3 we go for it.' Xander tells me through the mindlink.

'On 3 or after 3?' I asked him.

'Ugh.. never mind when I say now we go.' He replies annoyed.

'Okay...NOW!'
We both ran and head butted the door. It busted open.

'That is one strong door.' Xander says.

'Yeah its to prevent rouges or any harm from coming in. We need an even stronger door.' I tell him.

'Yeah we should tell Xavier to buy a new one.'
We walk to our rooms to shift and meet up at the living room.

I put on a gray crop top and my leather pants. With my combat boots and leather jacket.

I go to the living room to wait for Xander. He comes down wearing a white shirt, jeans, his combat boots, and leather jacket.

"So what should we do now?" I ask him.

"I don't know about you but I'm going to see Lucy. I miss her." He says with a smile and walks out in a hurry.

"I'm coming too. I'll take my bike." I ran after him. He climbed on his bike too and we raced to school.