Soo.... I need your opinion...

A/N. So this upload is just kind of an authors note, and I wont blame you if you just skip it. I do that a lot for most authors notes on stories I read.

So the main reason that I am doing this is because i need your guys/ gals opinion.. I'm writing a story that just kind of started out as I-had-a-dream-and-am-bored-in-class-I-might-as-well-write-it-down sort of thing. Well, now I'm on page 7 and have gotten at least one person really into it. It is gaining more and more things that I never imagined it would turn out to be, and I just want to keep writing it. If I post the first paragraph thing of it and you read it, will you leave a comment letting me know what you think or if I should continue?

No, this is not just a thing to get people to comment on my story, I really want to know what you think!

Thanks! Oh, and I don't have a title for it yet... I'm awful at naming things... Sorry if that bugs anyone here...

I'm flying to Boston, where I have many things to do and look at. But I need a place to stay at while i'm there and hopefully someone to pick me up at the airport. I don't have enough money to stay at a hotel the entire time. I used to have family living here, but they sold their old, beautiful house and moved full time into their 'summer' house, also old and beautiful. And I don't blame them. That house is nice. That leaves one person... and i haven't talked to him since he left for college two years ago. Time to call Mamma Burnes. 

A/N. So I know the first little part ends kind of at a cliff-hanger (awful) but the next part explains who Mamma Burnes is, and I didn't want to get into that. And the part after that really dives into the story, and if I do that I might as well just publish the whole story. Also, the whole thing is un-edited. I was typing it and there was some things I wanted to change. But nope! Not until I can edit the whole thing! 

All I say now is that Mamma Burnes is not the main characters real mom. Just an adult that is almost like her mom. The main characters name is Nina, but in my story that I am writing (on paper... uggh) I haven't gotten around to describing her yet, even though I 'know' her inside and out. 

If you would like even more information about the story, message me or post a comment! Thanks! I really appreciate it! :) Hope ya have a great day and rest of the week! :D