Tuesday, February 4th, 2014

A/N This was written in History Class, 7th period. All names are changed.

We are getting to that time of the year again. I'm sad, I'm angry, and all I really want is a hug from someone I don't normally get hugs from... meaning a boy. A boy that I can actually stand...

English today was awful, choir was awful. I couldn't focus in math, and this class is always awful. We moved seats today. I'm closer to Jean and Nicole, further from Renee and Alice though. I'm stuck between Jon and Frank.

Frank is my 'study-buddy'. Help. I won't be talking to him. All both of them do is cheat off me. I already stood up to Jon for the last test besides the one earlier this period.

 Nick and Clay are also nearby, and at least they are funny. ugggh, I hate being in the front row...

I can't get away with anything...

"Innocent" "Angel" "Good girl"... as if. I'm not any of those things, not really. You can't really be in this world.

But only most days do I try to be good. But days like this I wish I could just do something and get away with it. Have it not ruin my "good, quiet, smart" girl reputation.

But that's the one thing that I want to keep... It makes it easier to get away with things in the long run.

And I swear that if I get hit by any thing flying, someone is going to die. Shut up, Flo! Same with you, Jack! You're annoying! Gosh... 

*Ding!* Finally. *End period*

A/N Dedicated to @KaitiRainbolt for finding a way to stay sane in History class while she was surrounded by the same annoying people that I am now.