O.M.G!!

A/N So I wrote this yesterday but our internet crapped out.....

SO! This is not really an update with any story or song or poem or anything... I am just bored and really excited! I do not have homework for once, so I feel like I could do anything! But now it seems like there is nothing to do. SO I got on the computer to be on Wattpad and too check my e-mail.... Well, I had an e-mail from a college (which is no big deal, I get at least one everyday...) BUT this one was from the college that I have been planning to go to FOREVER!

When I saw that it was from that college, I became really excited. I opened it immeditly, read it. Sent a text to my parents (who went to said college) and really debated about filling out the thing that they want me too... I'm still really happy and bubbly and I thought that I would just let all ya'll know :)

So, my mum got home, and I SPRINTED down stairs to show her the email. She was just like "oh. nice." and my dad did the same thing! I was, of course, jumping between one foot to the other with a big, goofy, happy, grin on my face... I was kind of sad that they were not as excited as me, but my dog was all hyper so it seems liike he was excited with me :) XD I'm still super happy, but I have calmed down a little soo I guess thats better :)

Yeah... sooo... I don''t know whats next... I didnt really plan this 'chapter' out... at all. I kind of just started typeing..... Ummmmma..... Question: what sports do you play, and why? Comment! 

I play softball because I have since middle school and when I first learned that I could play a sport it was the only sport I even really considered. I still play because its a ton of fun and I love getting close with my teammates. Plus the sound of the ball hitting the pocket of your glove, the swing and CRACK! of a bat hitting one out to center field, a sucessful out, a perfect slide that leaves you covered in dirt, grass stains on your kness, the cheer of the crowed and your teammates... It's some of the best things that I look forward to every season, and also what I miss the most during the off season.