Writing Prompt Number 1

A/N So I found some writing prompts on Pinterest, and I think that I might do a few here, a few there :) So here is the first one... enjoy!

1. Five ways to win my heart.

Oh jeez... start with a hard personal one... Well I guess that....

* Be nice. Not just to me, everyone. See a little kid, make them smile. See someone having a rough day, go and try to cheer them up. Someone you don't like? Be nice unless measures need to be taken (if they are being jerks to your friends, defend them with all you got). Which leads into my next point...

* Defend everyone. Me. Yourself. Some kid. Your friends. Someone you don't like... that would be impressive. And not physicaly. If you have to stop a fight then you need to stop a fight but still. Be smart. Don't get in super trouble, but don't just let them sit there and hurt too. Use your words. And don't get hurt yourself.

* Disney and Harry Potter. I am a huge fan of both, and if you are willing to sing Disney with me or make Harry Potter references with me... <3 hahahaha Hakuna Matata mis amigos :)

* I have always wanted a guy that could sing. So maybe be a choir kid, or at least a band kid that doesn't hate on choir seriously. I understand the joking around, but know when to stop. Music. Music. Music. I have always loved music, and knowing how to sing and being semi good (kinda maybe?) has been super nice, and I would love to have someone that would be able to join with me :)

* Christian. I believe in God my father and that Jesus died to save me and everyone from sin. You don't have to be super strong in your faith, because I'm not. But I want to be able to openly talk to you about it and be able to study the Bible with you. I wouldnt want to make you uncomfortable with me trying to learn more and you being like... meh, whatever.

*  Just some extra things to mention :) Be sweet. Be a flirt. Suprise me. Constant smiles and jokes and just... fun :) Be encourging and always by my side. But be yourself. Why change seriously for one person? What would happen if one day you went back to yourself and you were found out? You wouldn't be counted as trustworthy anymore sooo, be yourself :) 

I think I summed that up pretty well... hahaha Thanks for readin :)