Almost There Anika Noni Rose

A/N So today during advisory this song played in my music. Lets play a game called 'What will I say about lines in the song?!' How to play: anything that is part of the lyrics will be bold-ed, while my comments will be italicized. I hope that there is no confusion! This song is from the movie The Princess and The Frog, in case you couldn't remember, or that way you might be able to sing along in your head, just like I do :)

I do not own this song.

Almost There By: Anika Noni Rose

Mama... I don't have time for dancing! I don't have time for anything now a days.

That's just gonna have to wait a while

Ain't got time for messing around

And it's not my style I don't like dancing in front of people anyways. 

This whole town can slow you down Being out here in the MIDDLE OF NO WHERE! 

People taking the easy way

But I know exactly where I'm going

And getting closer, closer, every day. Yeah, and I don't want to grow up.

And I'm almost there, I'm almost there!

People down here think I'm crazy, but I don't care Well.. The people I hang around ARE crazy sooooo... But we don't care, because we know we are crazy :)

Tribes and tribulations have had my share You can say that again. 

There ain't nothing gonna stop me now cause I'm almost there

I remember Daddy told me : "Fairy tales can come true

But you gotta make 'em happen, it all depends on you"

So I work real hard each and every day I really need a nap.

Now things for sure are going my way

Just doing what I do

Look out boys I'm coming through GET OT OF MY WAYY!! BEEP BEEP!

And I'm almost there, I'm almost there

People gonna come here from everywhere

And I'm almost there, I'm almost there!

There's been tribes and tribulations, Thank you for saying it again.

You know I've had my share.

But I've climbed the mountain, I've crossed the river I think I'm only half way up the mountain right now.. And it's a good thing I can swim....

And I'm almost there, I'm almost there

I'm a-lmost-there! Maybe! 

A/N Wasn't that fun! This has been: 'What will I say about lines in the song?!'

So, really I am doing this because homework is LAME and plus i seriously thought about this during advisory while it was playing.

NOTE! DO NOT FOLLOW MY EXAMPLE AND PROCRASTINATE ON HOMEWORK! YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER ON, AND IT WILL BECOME AN AWFUL HABIT THAT YOU WILL NOT WANT TO BREAK! HOMEWORK IS LAME, BUT YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YA GOTTA DO, EVEN THOUGH IT WILL SUCK.

Thank you. So... dedication to @Kenziebug7! It's her birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENZ! I LOVE YOU! IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT I EVEN KNOW ABOUT WATT PAD SO DEAL WITH THIS! I TOLD YOU THAT I MIGHT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry that all of you had to read that, but for some reason my mind is all hyper while my body and the working part of my brain are just dead.

Do you want me to do another song with my comments? Comment or send me a message! If I do a song that you requested I will dedicate it to you! Thanks!