December 7th 2013

December 7th 2013

I love it here. I really do. The night sky today was amazing. The stars shone so bright. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky. Its getting colder and colder (low today was a freezing negative 6 degrees!) but at the same time today there was no wind chill. For once the air was still here. It’s a rare occasion when that happens. The moon while driving home looked like the Cheshire cats smile, but it was an amazing harvest moon orange. We tried to get pictures, but you know, moving vehicle, fogged up window, and hills that the moon kept hiding behind are not nice factors when you are trying to take a picture... Well, I told my sister to try to get pictures, but she wasn’t trying that hard, and if she took some on my phone like I told her to, she didn’t save them; I looked. Seeing the stars like that makes me just wonder how amazing this place is. People say that Earth is amazing on a normal basis, and it is, it’s just that sometimes I wonder... I think... this universe is just amazing.

I love the stars. I could just lay back and look at them. I have a few times before. That would be a great date... and country sounding. But to just lay out on a blanket, in a field, or in a bed of a pick-up, looking up at the stars with my date close by, cuddling. Music would be playing in the background. It wouldn’t even have to be romantic music or anything... gross... But just music. Playing quietly so that if we were to talk the music would be drowned out. We would then just sit up and drink hot coco, swaying slightly to the music. Looking at the stars. The stars "looking" down at us. Yeah, that would be nice. :)

I feel like that when I have been freaking out, I could just look out at the stars, and relax. Walking from my car to the house today, I took my sweet time. It was cold, but so worth it. (It's not like it’s a long walk). I was looking up at the sky. Amazed. Spinning in a circle then walking backwards just to look at a different part of the sky. The big dipper. Little dipper. Orion’s belt. All of it. The moon was hiding behind the hill, and the building that I parked in. That’s a downside to living at the bottom of multiple hills; if the moon is down low ya can't see it. Ah well. I got to see it all of the way home from getting my sister from Pep band (basketball, boys and girls varsity. We won both games!) so that was cool :)

A/N So this was written a while ago (obviously) and I can still remember the night :) We then had about a month of fog, so even just seeing the moon was difficult. That month really stressed me out, and most of the time I feel like I am still recovering. I don't think I have ever wanted to miss school as much as I do now. I am still stressed enough that my body decided to be sick on Friday. Like enough to keep me home from school, sick. That sucked. But, I did get to relax most of the day, and that was needed. But this month is almost over, and next month brings more stress, more activities, more fun, but more stress. Oh and did I say more stress? 

Anyways, thanks for reading and Stay classy San Diego.