A Heart To Tell You

A Heart To Tell You

You tear up to watch her leave

You wear your heart on your sleeve

You let her wear your hat

And watch her walk by

You need to tell juliet or

She might start to cry

She strains to be perfect from what you can see

She lays in her bed till 11 writing poetry

She sees you as the sunshine hits your face

She doesnt know how to say 'i love you' to your face.

A/N So one of my friends wrote this on my phone forever ago. It was when she had a HUGE crush on someone, so she dealt with him not liking her by writing poetry. She just kinda came up with it, without really thinking about it. i hate it when people can just write and not plan everything out and think about it before hand. It makes me jealous... But not the point.

No, he never fell for her. She gave up after a while. But she had liked him for about 2 years before. She is now in a relationship that makes her really happy, and shes not constantly talking about him, which is great. I was the only one that would stand her talking about the boy this poem is about.

Its kind of funny, actually. She stopped liking him when he complemented me, instead of her. Again, at that time she was starting to 'fall' for another boy. But she got so mad, for no reason, and that's how she stopped stalking him pretty much.

No, she is not the kind of person that just gets mad when she is not complemented. It was very silly and stupid and she recognizes that fact now too.

This poem is not edited at all. I left it just like she wrote it, so if there are any grammar or punuaction issues that bug you, I'm sorry, but thats how it is.

Thank you for reading! :)