The conversation

It's been a week since the night at the club and i had put Ethans number into your phone. All of a sudden Joey walks in and grabs my phone.
"What the heck" I say chasing Joey to the bathroom and Joey locks the door.
"Joey open the door" i say while banging on the door. The door swings open and they hand me my phone back. I look at what Joey was doing and I freeze.
"What did you do!" Joey had texted Ethan. While I'm yelling my phone goes off. I freeze and look he texted back. I quickly run over and see what he said.( E:Ethan y: you)

E: hey im glad you finally txted me

Y: yeah me too

E: so how are you?

Y: im doing good you?

E: im doing ok, by any chance do you wanna hang out like go to get coffee or something?

Y: yeah sure how about starbucks?

E: sure ill meet you there in an hour

Y: sounds good J bye

E: Bye!!!

'

"OMG Joey im gonna go have coffee with Ethan in an hour!!!!!" I say running to find somthing to wear.

"Thats awesome!!! hope you have fun i gotta go anyway" joey says. I quickly run over and hug them.

"thanks " I say and continue to get ready.

-time skip-

i park my car and take a breath. "calm down your only meeting your favorite YouTuber" I say to myself. I finally get out and see a smiling Ethan through the window. I walk inside and Ethan walks over. 

"Hey im glad you came" he said walking over 

"i am too" i say and shyly look down   " I'm (Y/n) by the way " i say realizing i hadn't told him.

" Pretty name" he says smiling at you. We order and get our drinks and sit down.

"I can believe I'm actually talking to you!" You say grinning.

"What do you mean?" Ethan says looking confused.

"Shit your gonna blow it just stay calm." I think to my self. "We you are only my favorite youtuber. I say then right after mentally face palming. "Shit why did I say that your gonna scare him off (y/n)" i think.

" You know who I am?!" Ethan says shocked.

" um..... yeah"  i respond nervously. "I'm not a crazed fangirl though" I quickly add. There is a brief silence.

"I'm really glad I met you" Ethan says smiling."You seem pretty cool too and I'm glad your a fan!" Ethan adds. Im shocked he didn't run away after finding out u were a fan.

"I am too" you say. " So how long are you gonna be in Maine?"  I ask.

"A couple more weeks" he says "what about you do u live here all the time or just here for family?"

That's when I realized i was moving to LA in four weeks to stay with Joey and there roommate. "I'm moving in for weeks actually I just remembered" I say.

"Oh cool where too? " Ethan says with a sad tone.

"LA I'm moving in with friend" i watch as a huge smile goes across Ethans face.

"No way that's awesome and we will get to hang out more." Ethan says.

"Yeah" I say "I gotta go but I will text you later." I say grabbing my stuff.

"Oh..... Ok I guess" he sounded a little sad but he gets up and pulls me into a hug. 

"ill talk to you later" I say with a slight smile. I dont want to leave but I have to go to work i only have too for 3 more weeks then im done. I work at Hot Topic love it there but it can be boring. I go into to the bathroom to change into my work clothes witch was a twenty one piolts  tee, a pair of jeans, and a batman beanie.  i walk out and grab my stuff then realizing Ethan had not left yet.

"your still here?" I say surprised.

"yeah my car is in the shop and my dad needed his car so hes gonna pick me up." he said sounding a little embarrassed. Ethan seemed surprised by what im were wearing. "nice beanie" he says.

"thanks  " i say " i gotta go ill text you after work" i say while getting into the car.

"ok bye " he says as you start the engine and pull out.

-time skip cuz work is boring-

(y: you e:ethan)

Y: hey wut up

e: editing wbu

y: watching a movie

e: what movie?

y: The Conjuring 

e: I LOVE THAT MOVIE

y:i love horror movies 

e: me too

y: we should go see (random movie title) it comes out next week.

e: totally i gotta finish ill txt u later bye 

y:bye

i was so exitedI quickly call joey and j they come and I'm fangirl harder than ever. Once I'm out of breath I sprawl out on the bed.

"I can't believe I have befriended Crankgameplays and he dosnt think I'm crazy" I say to joey.

" Dont worry give it time he will see how crazy you are." Joey says smirking.

"Shut up" I say while hitting Joey with a pillow.

" Your gonna pay for that" Joey says getting up and hitting me repeatedly with a pillow. "Now......that......I've......kicked.......your ass..... let's watch.........a movie." Joey says out of breath.

"Ok" I say and set everything up at start the movie.

-time skip to day of the movie-

I decided to dress casual and wear a (band name) tee shirt and (f/c) beanie. Then I race to the theater. Once i get there I text Ethan. I wait 10 minutes. 20 minutes.40 minutes. It's been an hour and Ethan hasn't texted or shown up. "Why didn't he show up." I think to myself. Ethan had stood me up.

**** what do you thinks gonna happen will Ethan and you still be friends? I hope you like this chapter let me know what you think****