Double date part two

As Ethan plays the game i start to get nervous hes getting close to my score i need to distract him. I.Must.Win! i quickly walk over and jump on his back.

"(Y/n) what the hell are you doing?" he says jerking back for a second it wasn't enough to make him lose but it was enough to throw him off a little.

"What do you mean babe" i say as innocently as satan.  

"Dude if ur trying to mess me up its not gonna work" he says.

"now why would i do that?" clearly stating my motives.

"Because i know you and it wont work"

"Is that a challenge i hear?" i say maniacally.

"(y/n) i swear to god" ethan says 

"I think that was a challenge" i say ignoring him i begin to mess with his hair and kiss him.

"(y/n) stop" he says 

"or what? you gonna punish me?" i say in a little kid voice i grin as i can see hes losing focus and blushing madly my plan was working. after a little more teasing he losses and he was so close to beating me. all of a sudden im thrown over his shoulder and brought out side.

"Ethan put me down or i will murder you" i say

"I thought this was what you wanted, to get punished" he says creepily.

"Ethan stop it i was teasing" as i sat this i realize what was going on. it had rained the day before so there was mud everywhere and there was a ton outside the arcade and he was heading towards a very muddy area.

"Ethan im sorry please put me down." i beg

"ok if thats really what you want" he says i can hear the smugness in his voice

"NO PUT ME DOWN INSIDE!!!!!!!!" i yell and before i new it i was staring into his emerald eyes he was holding me bridal style and then i feel him release me. i was covered in mud and Ethan had the nerve to walk away!

"ETHAN YOU DICK GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE" i yell 

"What happened out he..............." mackenzie starts to say and then looks at me. " Mark hon i think its time to go" she says holding back a laugh i was so gonna get ethan back for this his punishment for losing was going to be great and i know just what he is gonna get. Mackenzie agreed to my plan and asked mark to drive back and she was gonna go with Ethan and me she gave him a wink and i think he understood. we got in the car and drove till we were about two blocks from the house. 

"Alright blue boi punishment time" i say looking at him with fire in my eyes.

"Oh No" he replies.

This is gonna be great!!!!

A/n 

Hello hope you liked it i will start having longer chapters after the next chapter hope you liked it 

love you guys 

BAI<3