First Official Date

" You have no idea how long ive wanted to do that" Ethan says pulling away.

"Me too" i say looking into his emerald eyes.

"Well that brings up a question." he says with a smirk.

"And what might that be?" i say looking at him.

"Will you be my girlfriend" he says. i wanted to jump up and down.

"Of course i will" i say as he pulls me into another kiss this one more passionate.

"Goodnight beautiful" he says pulling away and walking down the hall. 

"JOEY JOEY JOEY" i scream.

"WHAT WHAT WHAT" they yell back.

"HE ASKED ME OUT!" i yell.

"OMG THAT'S AWESOME" Joey yells

" Whats with all the noise" Loni says coming out of his room.

"oh sorry its nothing we will be quieter" joey says

"oh ok " he said starting to walk back to his room." ill be playing CoD if you need me"

As soon as hes gone Joey turns to me.
"Tell me everything" they say with a glint in there eye.

"Ok so I went over to his place and we we recorded a video and we were sitting really close and we both learn in but I pulled away." I say explaining "I wanted too but I didn't know if he really did or not"

"Oh well go on" Joey says they look like a puppy they are so excited.

"Then we drove home it was awkward an quiet and he walked me to the door and i walked in then he came back  knocked on the door i opened it and he kissed me and then he asked me out." i finish while Joey fangirls.

"AWWWWW thats adorable" they say jumping up and down.

"Joey you are gonna wake the whole fucking building" i say getting changed.

"oh you are right"they say laughing "thanks ill see you in the mourning goodnight."

"goodnight" i say flopping onto the air mattress and slowly drift to sleep.

***Time Skip***

I wake to the smell of pancakes. I stumble to the kitchen. "Oh cool your up i made celebratory pancakes!" joey said they were a mess it was so funny.

"Awwww thanks how many tries" i say

" two but they are good" joey says.

"they are." i say shoving a shit ton in my mouth.

" your phone has been going off like crazy" joey says sitting down.

"Oh thanks" i say grabbing my phone. Ethan had called 3 times and texted four times. 

E: Hey wanna do something tonight?

E: Also Good Morning <3

E: So i made a plan wanna hear it?

E: You are probably asleep so ill pick you up at 6 <3

Y: Omg sorry For not answering Cant wait! See you then<3

"Joey im going out tonight so i might need to borrow the key in case it gets late." i say putting my phone down.

"Ok ill leave mine here i gotta get to class ill see you later" joey says grabbing their keys.

"Thanks fam love ya" i say walking into our room.

"Love ya too" joey says and walks out the door. I decide to explore the city today and joey left me with there old silver pick-up truck. I honestly loved it. it was run down sure but i loved it anyway.