Double Date part 1

I finally finished getting ready and got ready to leave I decided to wear something a little different than normal but I liked it.

I grabbed my phone and ran down stairs.

" You ready to get your ass kicked" I say jumping off the second to last step.

"As if , you are going down" he says grabbing my waist and putting his forehead against mine.

"Not gonna happen babe" I say kissing him and pulling away

" we better go get Mackenzie and Mark." I say walking out of he door. I run over and open the door. 

"LETS GO LOVEBIRDS I GOTTA GO KICK ETHANS ASS" I say entering the house. 

"Holy shit you are loud" Mackenzie said while laughing and walking towards me.

" I know" I said a jokingly flipped my hair. We all got  in Marks car and drove to and arcade.

"First up Pac-Man" I say with a smirk. 

"You are on!" Ethan says racing after me. I put a quarter in to the machine and start I was doing so well I had finished 4 stages and half way through the 5 I still had three lives but Ethan decided that he would get Mark to help him distract me. I ended up dying with 5 pellets left on this stage. I was so mad at Ethan.
"You little Bitch u messed me up on purpose you dick!!!" I yell.

" your just mad that I'm gonna beat you" he says all smug.

" ha ha like you could ever beat me" I said doing a hair flip.

" Ok well if I win I get to choose a punishment for you and if you win u can choose one for me deal?" He says sticking out his hand

" Deal" I say shaking it. I put in a quarter and the game begins.......

****Important please read****

Hello everyone sorry this is so short I had an idea and I needed it to end there in order to do it and my idea is who is gonna win you decide also decide the punishment make it fun alright thanks so much for reading thanks so much for 450 reads can't believe it you guys r the best!!!!