Mark's New Girl

I put my last box down and sigh.
"(Y/n) come here I want you to meet someone." Mark yelled.
" be right there" I yelled. I got up and ran inside there was a girl standing there she had faded pink hair and blue/grey eyes. She wore a panic tee and black ripped skinny jeans.
"(Y/n) this is my girlfriend Mackenzie" Mark said taking her hand. (I have nothing against amyplier I love amyplier they are adorable but I wanted to put my friend in and this is how I'm gonna do it)
"Hi it's nice to meet you!" Mackenzie said. She had a slight southern accent.
"Where are you from?" I asked.
"I'm from Missouri" she said.
"Oh cool" I said. " Hey I was gonna go get coffee do either of you want anything?"
"Yeah sure just a coffee " Mark said.
"Oh can I come too" Mackenzie asked.
"Yeah sure let me get my keys" I say running into the guest house where Ethan and I were staying.
" alright let's go." I say walking over to my truck.
"So how long have you and Ethan been together?" She asked.
"About a week" I say pulling out of the drive way.
"Really I would have assumed longer since you know Mark" she said in a surprised tone.
"Well we got together that year but sometimes happened and I didn't see him for a while but we reunited so we're back together." I say trying to stay calm.
"Oh well you guys are adorable" she said giving me a smile. The rest of the car ride we talked and got to know each other and she was pretty cool she was so nice too. Once we got back home Ethan wanted to talk to me.
" Hey baby" he said kissing me.
" Hey Wuts up" I say
"I wanted to online w if u wanted to go to an arcade later." He said sitting down.
"What so I can kick your ass at some retro games" I said smuggly.
"Oh it's on we leave in a hour." He said getting up and grabbing my waist throwing me over his shoulder. Hey grabbed my phone and wallet then took me out side and threw me in the pool. Once I resurfaced he yelled " better get ready"
"YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THAT BLUE BOI" I yelled.
"What the hell happened" Mark said
" oh just Ethan made a death wish" I said climbing out.
" Oh no what are you gonna do?" He said.
" why don't you and Mackenzie join us at the arcade because I'm gonna beat his ass" I said. Mark burst out laughing.
" we will definitely be there " Mark said.
" good we leave in an hour" I say then walk inside to fix myself.

***Hello thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed sorry it's a little short but hope ya liked it bai*****