Surprise part 2

I couldn't believe it hes recreating the date with mark vid.

"Blue boi you are crazy" i say laughing.

"but you love me, right?" he chuckles

I make it look like im thinking. "Hmmmmm, lets see how the date goes then you will get an answer" i smirked.

"Fair enough" he says we eat and talk as Mark and Mackenzie and Joey all giggle in the corner. We watched a movie in the living room and the Ethan took me to the balcony to eat ice cream and to watch the sunset.

"Yes I do love you" I say breaking the silence.

"What?" He questions

" your question from the beginning of our date" I say starting at the sunset.

"Well I'm glad because that makes this easier." He says walking closer. "(Y/ n)" he says taking out something from his pocket.

"Ethan that's not.." I start.

"No no no its.... it's a promise ring" he says looking at me in a nervous manner. " it symbolizes fidelity"

" it's beautiful " I say looking deep into his eyes. I walk over to him and wrap my arms arond his neck. " I promise" I say before kissing him deeply.

The rest of that night went amazing we talked and hung out at are place till 4 am then we went to bed and it was the best birthday I've had.

(2weeks later)

"I need your help" Mark says to me and Ethan. "I want to propose to Mackenzie tomorrow but I just need reassurance can you talk to her (Y/ n) I just want to make sure she isn't feeling differently about our relationship."

"Are you sure you want to do it tomorrow" Ethan asks " I mean it's your birthday tomorrow"

"Yes it will give me a reason to take her out and do something fancy without getting suspicious" he says twiddling his thumbs.

"Ok ill talk to her" I say in fact I'll go over right now.
~time skip~

"CHILD" I tell as I enter marks house.

" SUP DADDY" she yells which makes me laugh. (Its a joke she and I have)

" Hey wanna eat ice cream from the carton and watch sad romance movies" I tell I brought your favorite. I saw showing her resses ice cream.

"I'm in" she says jumping on the couch.

We watch a three movies and then I decided to ask her " do you ever wish you and Mark would end up married?"

"Honestly if he just walked in and asked I'd say yes he means so much to me." She says getting starry eyed. "What about Ethan" she asked.

"I love him and I definitely want to have a future with him but if he walked in here and got on one knee I tell him I would want to wait a bit." I say looking down.

"I completely understand let's watch one more movie then if u want u can crash here." She says.

"Ok" I giggle as I curl up in a ball and text Mark and Ethan.

Y: Your all set I think it will go well!

M: thanks (y/ n) ur a life saver

Y: No problem

I put down my phone and start to doze off.

~time skip~

I wake up to Ethan shaking me.
"Y/ N WAKE THE FUCK UP"

"Fuck you" I groan getting up

"Only cause you asked" he says with a smirk.

"Your an idiot" I say all of a sudden I hear a groan

"Would you two shut the fuck up" Mackenzie groans

"Mackenzie I have a surprise for you" Mark says entering the room.

"A surprise for me I should have a surprise for you it's you birthday" Mackenzie says walking over to Mark

"Yeah well my surprise is I get to do whatever I want with you today" he says

"I think we will leave you two at it" I say leading Ethan outside.

(Mackenzie POV)

"So what you got planned for today" i ask 

" well i thought we could take Chica to the park and just kinda relax" mark says with a nervous smile.

"Sure that sounds wonderful" i say i kiss his cheek and go get ready.

y/n POV 

Ethan and i went back to our apartment and watch stranger things and some rick and morty when my phone rings.

y=y/n

m=Mackenzie

Y:hell-

M:HE PROPOSED

Y: and? 

M: i said yes!!!!

Y:im so happy dude thats awsome 

M: im so happy y/n i just can't believe it

Y: im happy for you!

M:im gonna go pass out ill talk to you tommorow 

Y: alright bye

i hang up and go back to ethan.

"she said yes" i say sitting down

"knew she would" he says

"everything seems to be coming together great" i say

"It really does" he replies.

This really seems like perfection like nothing bad could ever happen.

*****IM SORRY IVE BEEN GONE SO LONG HE IS A LONG CHAPTER 800 WORDS LONG I WILL BE WRITING MORE HOPFULLY *********