SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ethans pov)

"WHAT IS UP MY CRANKY CREW ITS ETHAN FROM CRANKGAMEPLAYS and today is June 16, (y/ n) birthday and I had a huge surprise planned I  can't wait to see her face we have been together a year and no I'm not proposing not yet at least" I wink at the camera. " so I'm gonna take you guys on a special cranky vlog of me and (y/ n) hope you like it!!! " I end recording and get ready for the day. I grab the camera and head into (y/ n) room she's fast asleep I delicately pick her up and bring her into the bathroom which has a ice bath prepared and I put her in it. her eyes shoot open. Her expression goes immediately from shock to a fiery death look.

"I'm going to give you three seconds to start running and once I catch you I'm going to fucking kill you" she says with an eerie calm voice. I start to laugh.

"One" she says getting up

"Two" she says getting dangerously close.

"Happy birthday (y/ n)" I say sprinting out of the room.

"THREE" she yells. I run to my room and lock the door.

(Your pov)

I'm going to kill that blue hair bastard..... or I could do something better. I plug my phone into a speaker and find a video that's just kitchen noises. Then I sit and wait.

(Blue Boi pov)

I listen at the door way it's awfully quiet then I call mark.

"Hello?" I hear Mark on the other end.

"Hey is everything ready?" I ask

" yup I just have to make the food" he says.

" Ok great I can't wait to see y/ n face!" I say thinking of hilariously good birthday surprise.

" Ok see ya then" Mark says and hangs up.

Your pov.

I have up on getting him back and started to make food.

"Ethan come eat!" I yell.

"Oh babe I'm not eating I'm heading to marks he wants to film you can come by in like a hour tho" he says walking out of our room with a bag. " I'll text u in a bit don't forget to stop by in an hour tho" he says racing out.

"Oh...ok I guess I'll see you later." I say as the door closes. I decided to call Joey. They get there in like five minutes and they walk in while I'm about to go get changed.

"Hey Birthday Girl" Joey yells.

"Hey come to my room I'm getting changed." I say look out from the hallway. As I look I gasp on the bed there is a black long sleeve dress that I told Ethan I wanted

 As I look I gasp on the bed there is a black long sleeve dress that I told Ethan I wanted

on it there was a note.

" to my birthday girl I knew you liked this dress so I got it and u better wear it when you come to marks!" Joey walks in and smirks.

" your in on this arnt you" I say turning around.

"Whaaaatt me in on it pshhh I have no clue what your talking about." Joey says faking innocence. All of a sudden the door opens.

"Hey Birthday Bitch!" I hear Mackenzie yell.

" Mackenzie how did you get in" I yell.

" Your boyfriend is at marks remember it's not that hard to take his keys" she says while walking in. Joey and Mackenzie both look at each other nod and then look at me.

" Joey you got hair I got makeup" Mackenzie says.

"Sounds good" Joey says grabbing my brush while Mackenzie pulls out a makeup bag.

"Well shit ok then"  I say.

***time skip***

Mackenzie and Joey high five.

"So you have twenty minutes to get there and it takes five minutes so get that dress on and let's take so pictures so Joey and I can show off our master piece." Mackenzie says

"Yeah we need proof were miracle workers" Joey says laughing. I throw a pillow at them. I get the dress on and admire my self them I walk out and Mackenzie hands me a pair of black pumps.

"Ok picture time" Joey says pulling out there professional camera. "Time for a birthday portfolio"

After ten minutes of pictures we get in the car and head to Mark's.

"Ok wait here" Mackenzie says and runs inside. After two minutes Joey gets a text from Mackenzie.

"Time to go inside and try not to fall in those heels" Joey says laughing

"Fuck off " I say laughing and I get out of the car.

I walk in and the first thing I hear is.

"BONJOUR" from Mark

"Oh my god did you really?!?" I say

"BONJOUR" I hear from Tyler as I approach the almost laughing Ethan.

"Happy birthday y/n" he says and we sit down to eat.

**Hello people hope you enjoyed this chapter the next one will be the date and it will be the good path and he's not gonna propose but I do have a plan hope you liked it stay cranky love you all bye**