The fans opinions

"OMG ETHAN HAS A GIRLFRIEND"
"AWWW THEY ARE ADORABLE"                                                                                                                                        " REALLY HE FELL FOR A GIRL LIKE HER? WOW"                                                                                                      "SHES PROBABLY ONLY DATING HIM BECAUSE HES BECOMING YOUTUBE FAMOUS"                              

Those were the ones i had time to read at least some people liked me after all you cant please everyone. Ethan felt differently.

"You guys need to stop hating on (Y/n) those of u who are being supportive thank you. And those who are hating she is a beautiful, kind-hearted,  smart girl and im so lucky to have her." he said then sighing after. A ton of apologizes came flooding in through the comments. we were live for a little bit longer but Ethan decided he had been live long enough. "Thank you so much for watching good bye" after the stream Ethan and I hung out and played video games and i helped him record a video.  We decided we would end the day with a movie.

"So im going to Pax south in a month do you want to go with me?" He said as i  grab (favorite movie) from the self he had. 

"I would but i dont have the money for that right now." i say plopping my self next to him as he put his arm around me.

"Well i got you a plane ticket and a pass to stick with me. so will you go?" He says giving me puppy dog eyes.

"I-I cant.... you didnt have too" i stutter.

"Please say you will its my late Christmas gift so you cant say no" he says kissing the top of my head.

"Fine but im going to pay you back" i say giving him a serious look.

"No you wont nice try you are going with me and thats that" he says grinning. I roll my eyes.

"Fine thank you" i say giving him a quick kiss. we watch the rest of the movie huddled together and then Ethan dives me home this time i was able to get in.

"hey how was your day?" Joey asks

"It was amazing what bout you?" i say turning on the T.V.

"It was boring man nothing happened." joey says plopping them self next to me.

we talked about what had happened that day and then went to bed. i couldnt stop thinking about how Ethan had stood up for me. i grinned as i faded into sleep

**** Really sorry for the late update im gonna try to update once a week a lot has happened****