Valentine's day

*** I'm doing an A/N now to apologize for not updating I've been so busy and I also want you to know that I'm making PAX West happen around valentines day to progress the story and make up for the lost time so hope u enjoy and sorry again trigger warning at the end***

I awaken to Joey and Loni hitting me with pillows. "I'm awake why are you hitting me"  I yell.

"I don't know Y/N maybe because Ethan is gonna be here in five minutes to pick you up to bring you to PAX" Joey yells. There's a knock at the door.

" I'll stall him you help Y/N get ready" Loni says to Joey.

"Shit" I say getting up and running to my closet I was already packed but I had to find something to wear to the air port.

After Joey did my hair (how ever you like your hair) I grabbed my suitcase and bag ran out to the door way. Ethan and Loni seemed to be getting along great.

"Hey Ethan" Joey said.

"Hey Joey" Ethan says making his way over to me.

"Hey blue Boi" I say grinning.

"Hello Y/n" he says in a teasing tone. " we should get going so we don't miss the plane he says. We head to the airport and board the plane. It wasn't that long of a flight but I still managed to fall asleep on Ethan's shoulder.

***time skip to getting luggage***

" where the hell is he" Ethan said looking of G aka OGchan he was going to bring us to the hotel where we would meet up with Brian aka Girbeagly . I had watched Gs channel but i hadn't checked out Girbeagly channel i had wanted to tho i just always got distracted. I feel an arm wrap around my waist i must have been lost in thought because G had his had out for me to shake.

"sorry i must have gotten distracted" i say shaking his hand.

"it's not a big deal" G said with a smile. 

"i don't know about you guys but i'm starving" Ethan said.

"Me too" said G.

"Yeah i could eat right about now" i say. 

"good so its settled we will get food i text brian to meet us there" G says.

***Time skip to back at the hotel***

(Ethans POV)

Y/n was asleep on the bed and i had to plan out something for valentines day i needed to get her something suddenly i get the best idea i ask G if i can borrow the car then grab the keys and rush off she was going to love it.

(You pov)

I woke up to an empty bed i frowned where was ethan he didn't have to leave for another 2 hours i sit up and see a note stuck to the mirror. 

" Morning beautiful today is valentine's day  and i thought  that you should go on a hunt to find me where there will be a final surprise.  Good luck baby I love you                                                                                                               from,                                                                                                                                                                                                   your one and only blue boi 

what the hell is this he didn't have a signing today but he did have a panel with G and Brian. how was i going to get to him.

***time skip to 5 minutes till the panel***

I didn't know what to do i had almost given up till some one tapped my shoulder.

"Are you y/n?" it was a security guard 

"umm.... yeah why did i do something wrong"

"come with me please" he said leading me toward a door. "just walk down that way" 

i walked when all of a sudden there were bright lights and there was a smiling ethan in front of me. He was holding his ukulele." Welcome to the panel" he said smiling and there were a few cheers in the audience. He started to play the same song he sang to me on the live stream. When he was done he walked over and kissed me. "I love you" he said
" I love you too" I said grinning ear to ear. After the panel Ethan led me to the car and asked me to put a blindfold on for a surprise. We drove for about 10 minutes then he led me away from the car and took off the blind fold there was a beautiful white gazebo with a table with a flower on it and Ethan was holding a basket.
"Ethan I...I don't know what to say thank you" I say. The rest of that night was amazing and when we got back to the hotel I told him his gift was back home it was a new camera he had wanted. He was so happy when I told him he picked me up and spun me around. The rest of pax was fun I met a few people who said they shipped Ethan and me and that said they thought we were adorable. As I went to meet Ethan after the last day of pax I was stopped by a girl with long blue and purple hair she had deep brown eyes and a nose piercing.
"Stay away from him you are the only thing standing in my way and if you don't you will regret it" she said flashing a knife and walking away. I was scared at first but it must have just been a crazed fan. So I walked to the entrance to find Ethan.
" Hey babe" he said
" Hey how was the signing?" I asked
"It was good what about you what did you do?" He asked as we walked I t of the building.
" pretty good I just had a slightly terrifying run in with a fan she was crazy but it's probably nothing" I said not giving to much detail. Ethans face dropped.
"Y/n you need to tell me what she looks like" he said with a look of concern.
"She had blue and purple hair she had a nose piercing and she had brown eyes.
"Shit" he mumbles
"That's her" I say seeing the girl walk out of the building.
" y/n we have to go" Ethan says running to the car.
" Ethan what's going on" I say running after him.
"Ill explain later" he yelled she was chasing us we got in the car and started to drive.
All of a sudden she slams into us and everything goes black. I woke up and called the ambulance they took Ethan to the hospital. a week later I get notice that he's awake and I rush over when I get there she's standing over him.
" get away from him" I say in a calm voice.
" who is she liz?"Ethan said
"Probably just a fan babe" she says
"Dont call him babe you Bitch he is my boyfriend Ethan you have got to remember" I say starting to tear up.
" I'm going to go get someone to take this crazy person away ok babe be right back" she says and leaves the room.
"Ethan please remember" I say full on crying now.
"I don't know who you are " he says with a confused look. " Please get out"
I started to cry even harder and I run out of the room. When I get back to LA I got to Mark's house hoping he might know what to do. I couldn't go on without him. When I got back to my apartment I ran into the bathroom and locked the door it was only a matter of seconds until Joey was screaming telling me not to do it.(trigger warning stop reading this chapter is self harm affects you)

I grab the blade and slide it across.
How could I let her take him from me.
I slide it across again
It was my fault I did this to him
I slide the blade across the third time the door swings open and Loni and Joey run in Loni grabs the blade and grabs a thing of badges and starts to fix my arm while Joey held me and tried to calm me down.
" you promised me you wouldn't do it again" Joey said crying " why did you do it."
" he's gone she took him from me and there's nothing I could do." I say. I walk into my room and sit against the door crying.