The Second First Date

I step out of the car and walk in side. Ethan is already at a table sitting down staring out of the window in thought. God I loved his face when he was lost in thought. I walk over and sit down he quickly looks up.
" hey" I say
"Hey I'm glad u came" he said grinning. I smile God this boy still makes me so happy. We got our coffee and talked.
"So when I first saw you in the hospital you told me we had met before that how did we meet?" He asked
"Oh um I ran out of a building and hit you similar to this time except I was crying and you have me your number so you could make me feel better an...and" I feel my self start to tear up but I continue telling him.
" we talked and hung out and then u went to L.A. to live with Mark and I went to live with one of my best friends Joey and we hung out recorded videos together and then we started going out and I loved you m..more than a..an.anything and then there was the car accident that that girl caused so she could take you from me and turned you against your friends and then erased all evidence that we were ever together except I managed to keep one picture of us." I pull it out its a picture of my and Ethan but I'm on his back with my legs wrapped around him and I was kissing him on the cheek. He looked at it and then froze.
" i..i think I remember we were at PAX south and Liz threatened you I took you to the car and she hit us. Tears were running down his face. "I'm so sorry (Y/n)"
" it's ok Ethan let go out side and talk" we took my car since his mom had dropped him off scard that he could get hurt again. We drove to a trail and went for a walk.
" I missed you a ton" I said breaking the silence. " I came back here to try to calm down but I couldn't I just couldn't get over it u were everything to me and I felt like it was my fault it happened." I looked at him he looked so sad. " and then Mark told me you left and she was the reason that she made it seem like they were holding him back and they were trying to sabotage you."
"Can I borrow your phone?" He asked
" Yeah sure I said giving it to him" I said a little confused
"I gotta call Mark." He said. After the call Ethan was gonna move back to L.A mark had a guest house he could stay in. After he hung up Ethan looked at me a smiles with tears rolling down his face. I looked at him and it wasn't long before his lips crashed on to mine.
" I love you (y/n) (l/n)"
"I love you too Ethan Nestor"
"So does this mean we are back" he asked hopefully
"Um I'll have to think about it" I said and started to walk away. He grabbed my arm and turned me around.
"Maybe this will help you decide" he said and started to tickle me.
"S-st-o-op " I said laughing.
"Only if you say yes" he said tickling me more.
"Ok yes " I say
"Good because I want u to move to la with me" he said.
" really" I say
" of course we have a lot of time to make up" he says
"Ok and by the way I started a YouTube channel I made it to help me feel better." I say
"Yay I'm glad I can help you edit if you want" he offered
" that would be gr8"
"You can use my recording space to" he said kissing the top of my head
" thanks " I say "now I should get home ill drop u off tho" I drive Ethan home and then go home. I run inside and tell my parents the news they were so happy to see me happy again. I was leaving in week so I started packing and made a quick video. (Your YouTube channel is gonna be based of a channel I have that i dont upload on or use but want to use to upload in the future )

I sat down took out my crappy camera and hit record.

"Hey its Cynical Soldier and today's vid is a  vlog and you might think im more up beat and your right im happier than ever actually because i am moving to L.A. with my boyfriend Ethan also known as CrankGameplays he and i are moving in about a week. Also i will be having a livestream in about two weeks to celebrate hitting one thousand subscribers so thank you guys ok this is cynical soldier signing off bai!!!" i  hit the button and got ready to upload i couldn't wait to move in with Ethan.  i got into bed with the biggest grin on my face.  now all i could do was wait to leave.

**Yay you two r back together hopefully nothing bad happens.....**