The punishment

"Ok Blue boy time to go streaking" I said maniacally while Mackenzie laughs her ass off.

"Really (y/n) " Ethan says

"Yup so strip babe" I said hardly keeping it together.

"I'm so getting you back for this (Y/n)" he says his face bright red.

"See you at the house I say as Mackenzie pulls away. Little did he know streaking wasn't the only thing he would be doing. I quickly got undressed and put on Ethans clothes and left mine in the car. We ran inside and locked the door to both the guest house and marks house. We filled Mark in on what was going on and we all races. To the window to wait sure enough two minutes later we see Ethan run up to the door realizing it's locked he looks at the window I give him a little wave. He flips me of and runs to the car and gets in. He comes out a minute later in my muddy dress from earlier. I start dying. Ethan starts heading towards the back yard I look and Mackenzie and we both start laughing. We were laughing for about five minutes till I feel someone hit me with a pillow I look up and Ethan is standing over me.

"I can not fucking believe you made me do that " he says and then proceeds to beat me with a pillow after he finally stops he picks me up and brings me to our place and puts me on the couch.

"You have to watch all of the Saw movies with me for as long as it takes." He says sitting next to me and wrapping his arms around me imobilizing  me.

"Babe I can't tonight" I say trying to get up. He pulls me back down.

" you will you don't have a choice" he says and starts the movie. This was gonna be a long night.

A/n

Hello everyone hope you enjoyed the story the chapters will be longer from her on out hope you liked it luv ya all (also art at top isn't mine I found it on Twitter and it's awesome!)

Bai<3