Who was she?

the picture above is Liz the bitch who stole ethan in this story (How i see her except dark eyes) 

(Ethans POV) 

A few minutes after that girl left Liz walked in. She said she has been by my side since the crash and that we were together i couldn't remember who i was but i was filled in by liz that i was a youtuber and that my name was ethan and that i was 20. i couldn't stop thinking about that girl that came in earlier she looked so familiar like i had met her before but i couldn't stop thinking about it. 

"Babe you ok?" Liz says.

"Yeah i was just thinking" i said.

"What about?" she questioned. 

"Oh Its nothing" I say looking out the window. Liz shrugged it off then left to go get coffee.

***time skip 1 year later***

I needed to clear my head I walked out of my house and drove to downtown portland I was back in Maine I needed to come back for a while after Liz used me for fame she dumped me and It had been a week and I decided to go back to my roots. I was walking downtown when a door from Starbucks hit me.

"OMG are...... Ethan?" I look up she looked so familiar with her (h/c) hair and (e/c)  eyes her smooth voice.
" Wait a second I know you your the girl from the hospital!Why are you in Maine?" I said.

"I moved back ever since never mind" she says. She starts to walk away and I grab her hand.

" Wait can I have your number?" I ask
"I was hurt once I don't think I'm ready for that again" she says.

"Well let me give you mine so you can think about it." I say grabbing a pen out of my sweatshirt pocket. I write my number on her hand and walk away. I can't believe I ran into that girl again it felt so familiar the way I saw her today but I couldn't quite remember. I return to my house and I get a message. It's from the girl.

( y=you E=Ethan)
Y: hey it's hospital girl and my name's (Y/N) btw : /

E: Hey!!! I'm so glad u txted didn't think you would.

Y: yeah hey wanna get coffee tomorrow at like 10?

E: yeah that sounds gr8 wanna meet same place me met tonight?

Y: Sounds good bye ;)

(Your pov)

"SADIE I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU F
DONT GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK I WILL KILL YOU" I whisper tell trying not to wake the rest of my family.

"not until I text Ethan you need to talk to him I want my sister back the fun care free Bitch who I loved more than anything the one who didn't shut people out and this is how it will get fixed by the way u have a date at 10 same place you saw him tonight so better get your beauty sleep" she says exiting the room she locked herself in.

" look I don't like what I've become either but I can go through that again" I say tearing up. I feel arms wrap around me.

"Look if he messes up I will destroy him I love you but u gotta reconnect with him he might not remember him but now is your chance to leave a mark in his memory for the second time this time you will stick." She says releasing me from the hug.

"Thanks Sadie" I say getting up and walking to my room. I'm gonna have to face him again. Hopefully I have the strength to pull it together.

***next morning***

I get up and put on a pair of sweatpants and a Boston college tee shirt brush my hair and grab my keys and leave I pulled all my emotions into a bottle and sealed it inside hopefully it would last.  i drive to where i was gonna meet ethan i park my car and take a deep breath. hopefully this goes well. here goes nothing.

*** hopefully you guys enjoyed it i can understand if you guys hate me bc of last chapter thx for sticking around if u have read this far***