Moving out

"Hey (y/ n) I have a surprise for you" Ethan said running up behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

"What is it?" i say holding onto his arms.

"Well" he starts and picking me up bridal style. "You and i are moving out i got us an apartment." 

"What babe really!!!!" i say draping my arms around his neck.

"Yup" he says kissing me. "and because i know  u would put up a fight we are splitting the rent ok" 

"I would hope so how much do u need right now?" i say

"this month is on me" he says and starts to walk away.

" No i cant do that to you" i say grabbing his arm

"too late sweetheart" he said cupping my face and kissing the top of my head. God my feelings for him were off the charts.  "you done staring?" i hear him say.

"what?" i say snapping out of my trance " oh sorry" 

"Oh (Y/n) whens your birthday?" he says 

"June 16 why" i ask (for plot purposes this is your birthday)

"So i can plan something" he says with a mischievous grin 

"Nothing to big" i say pleadingly

"no promises" he says walking away. i decide to go upstairs and pack and record a youtube a youtube video.

*Time skip*

" This is the last box" I say rotating my arm we had so much stuff it took an hour to bring all of it here.

"Now for the fun part..... unpacking" he says sarcastically.

"Can't we just do that tomorrow?" I say pleadingly. I looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"How bout we build our new furniture then we can relax." He says walking sword the IKEA boxes. " we can live stream it" he said getting his stuff.

" oh sounds fun let's do it" I say racing to our room.

"I'll set it up give me a minute" he yells

*Time skip cuz im lazy and struggling with ideas*

"Ok guys i think im gonna end this live stream love you all stay cranky bye" Ethan said and the turned off the stream. "Gosh that was exhausting i think im gonna go to bed" he says kissing my forehead.

"ok im gonna listen to music for a little bit" i say.

"ok sounds good" He says climbing into bed

I listen to the dear Evan hansen soundtrack on repeat until 2 am. and while listening to it just a wave of emotion came over me and i just kind of sat in the kitchen crying. all of a sudden a light in the hallway turns on.

"Y/n you ok" i hear my blue boi say groggily.

"Y-yeah" i cuckle through tears. "Just a sad musical"  

"Ahh i can fix that" he says and walks over to the fridge and pulls out a tub of vanilla ice cream and a tub of (favorite flavor) ice cream. "meet you back im our room you get the spoons" he says and walks away.

"how did i get so lucky" i mumble i smile realizing that i had gotten the best boyfriend ever. i fell asleep on ethan who was crying as well it was the best night i had in awhile. 

***** Hello im back with a new chapter finally  srry i had MAJOR writers block hope you guys like it i have a major idea for later in this story so im exited to continue thx for reading ******