Leaving Home

I take a step out the door. Joey takes my suitcase and brings it to their car. I turn around and i hug my  mom and dad. "Love you guys" i say.

"love you too" they say in unison. Then i go to charlie.

"Where are you going?" he says confused.

"im going to California to live there but dont worry ill be back" i say crouching down to mach his height.

"Promise?" he says holding out his pinkie.

"promise" i say wrapping my pinkie around his the pulling him into a hug. "I love you"

" I love you too" he says. I stand up and walk over to Sadie.

"your gonna get a Skype right?" i say looking at her.

"of course and don't forget that in gonna be in LA for the regional softball team tryout and you have to watch" she says hugging me.

"how could i forget its marked on my calendar" i say laughing. "Bye everyone" i say walking toward the car. As we pull out Joey and i start talking about the living situation we will be in. I would be sharing a room with joey because there were two rooms and joeys roommate Loni had one of the rooms. "So how longs the flight?' i ask.

"About 4 hours i think" Joey says.(i have no clue on how long it is actually is)

"Okay cool" i say. the rest of the way we mainly just talked and laughed like we used to do in middle school and when we would hang out in high school, and before you know it we were at the airport and boarding the plane. I must have passed out because i woke up to joey shaking me.

"(Y/N).....(Y/N) wake up! we are here" joey said.

"Wha-What are we here?" I say yawning and stretching.

"Yeah we gotta get off the plane" joey says getting up getting our bags from the over head.

"Ok" i say following them. we go get our bags and once we get to the baggage claim joey walks over to an unfamiliar person witch i assume is Loni who was gonna pick us up.

"Hey im Loni nice to meet you!" he says.

"im (Y/N) nice to meet you too" i say shaking his hand. After finally finding our bags we head over too their place on the way we all talk and get to know each other. We all go inside and joey shows me around and then they show me the room we were sharing while Loni went to get food.

"You are gona have to sleep on an air mattress till the bigger bed comes in" Joey says.

"Yeah no problem i really appreciate you letting me crash here" i say pulling them into a hug.

"no problem im gonna go take a shower ill be out soon" joey says grabbing a towel off the floor  and walking out. i decide to set my stuff up and once im done i find myself drifting off to sleep on the air mattress. 

***time skip to when you wake up***

"WAKE UP" i bolt upright smashing my forehead into joeys  the crashing back down.

"OWWWWW WHAT THE FUCK" i yell i burst out laughing.

"Sorry trying to wake you up" joey said holding there head and laughing. "Loni's back with pizza" 

"OH yay" i say getting up.  i grab my phone and walk out off the room. 

"race ya" joey says running past me. i grab their wrist.

" oh no you don't" i say pulling them back and racing ahead.

"CHEATER" joey yells i let out a maniacal laugh.

once i was done gloating about winning we all sit down and eat. Just as i was getting up to get another slice my phone started ringing. "Its Ethan" joey says with a smirk.

"Shut up"   i say grabbing the phone.

"I didnt say anything" joey says trying to act innocent.

"You did with your face" i say while answering the phone.

"hello?" i say

"Hey its Ethan " he says.

" Hey Whats up" i say.

"Just wanted to know when you where gonna be in L.A"

"i got here a few hours ago"

"oh really that's awesome!" he said with enthusiasm.

"Yeah" i say biting into pizza.

" Do you want to record a video with me tomorrow?" he asked i felt a rush of excitement.

"Uuuuuhhhhh sure i guess" i say trying not to fan girl.

"ok text me your address ill pick you up at 11" he says.

"Ok ill see you tomorrow" i say and hang up. after the phone call i finish the pizza and go to bed.

The next morning i get up and get ready just as i finish i get a text from Ethan to come out side. i walk out and get in his car. we go and grab a coffee then head to his place.

"Mark and Tyler are home i hope you don't mind" he says as we get out.

"Are you kidding i get to meet mark that's fucking awesome" i say walking toward the door. as you open the door you hear a dog running toward me.

"Hey chica" Ethan says getting on the floor to play with her.

"Hey Ethan can you help me with something." i hear a familiar voice say.

"sure" the blue boy responds. after a few minutes Ethan and someone else walks into the room.

" Hi im Mark" He says with is hand out.

"h-hi" i say hesitantly and i reach out and shake his hand.

"we are gonna go record some GTA" Ethan says.

"ok have fun" mark says. We record for about two hours you were both sitting really close to each other and after he does his outro we both look at each other. Our faces were centimeters apart and then Ethan and i start to get closer...... but i back out "Sorry" i say.

"No i am" he says you were both blushing intensely.

"Well i should get back" i say.

"uh yeah" he says and he takes you home. he walks me to the door and i go inside. just a few seconds later there's a knock. i go to answer as soon as the door is open i feel lips crash onto mine. i start to kiss back i wanted this moment to last forever.

*** Hope you liked it it took a little bit but i couldn't wait to write this chapter. thanks for reading and let me know if you have any suggestions***