0.19 || Try it

"Woah! Your so good at being bad!" Scarlett smiled brightly at Tom Hiddleston.

"Thank you, mortal." He responded partially in character.

Tom had become great friends with Scarlett during this film. He found her 'humor and charm quite alluring.'

But being the generous and kind person he was, Tom wanted to do anything and everything to make Scarlett feel better. Even he knew that the whole situation with Ryan, was still there. He knew Scarlett still thought about it, and him.

"Horse back riding was fun." Scarlett commented referring to the 'date' he took her on.

"Yeah, I'm surprised they have those in this city." Added Tom, Scarlett nodded in understanding.

~~~

"Oh my god Chris

"Oh my god Chris." Scarlett whispered while the cameras rolled. Chris hummed in acknowledgment.

"This shawarma tastes really bad—try it." Scarlett pushed her plate over to Chris.

"No...I-It's fine. I have my own." Chris covered his mouth since he had already tried the shawarma.

"No no Chris try mine." Scarlett urged.

"Ok that's a wrap. Stop acting...normal." Joss commented.

~~~

Scarlett sighed as she began taking her belongings out of her trailer. She had to admit she was going to miss this cast, although they would meet again during premieres of The Avengers, Scarlett felt a loss.

Scarlett took one last look at their set before leaving and saying goodbye to her cast mates.

"You seem bummed." Commented Robert.

"Yeah, I kinda feel bad." Scarlett replied.

"What's up?"

"It's just we've been together for so many months now. It feels so weird leaving this crew behind." She smiled at the mischievous games they played on set.

"It's not like we won't keep in touch. We'll always be here for you Scarlett. We aren't going to leave you. Just know that."

—————