0.64 || You're pregnant?

"Scarly!" Her brother greeted cheerfully.

"Christopher," She replied seriously making him tense.

"What did I do? I swear I didn't do anything. If this is about the ice cream at your house, it was Cara," He responded earning a quizzical look from her.

"I don't care about ice cream Chris, I'm being serious," she replied.

"Okay, do you want to come inside and talk about whatever I did?" He responded.

Scarlett answered his question by letting herself in. Her brother followed right behind her.

"Okay Chris I'm going to be completely honest with you, I know about you and Margot. And before you say anything, I'm okay with it,"

"But then why were you super serious when I opened the door?"

"Chris I just wished you would have told me, remember we told each other we wouldn't keep any secrets. Chrissy I'm okay with you dating Margo," Scarlett replied honestly.

"Really? I mean thanks Scarls, that means a lot. I just didn't want to tell you yet, you know with her being your best friend and all," he responded.

"Chris that shouldn't stop you from being with someone you love, and I'm proud of you! You're all grown up, did you tell mom?" Asked Scarlett.

"I did actually, she was super happy about it. She told me I finally did something with my life so there's that," he smiled genuinely, "I have something else to tell you though,"

"I probably know what it," Scarlett replied.

"Scarls brace yourself, you're gonna be an aunt,"

"I'm already an aunt,"

"No I mean you're gonna be an aunt again,"

"Oh my goodness is Natalie having another kid? Don't tell me Adrian is having a kid he isn't responsible enough for one,"

"No Scarls I'm having the kid,"

"You're pregnant?"

"NO SCARLS MARGOT IS," he replied quickly.

"Oh I know that," Scarlett replied.

"Of course you do,"

—————